Planned Biden Food Shortages Update: Huge Oregon Flour Mill Burns Down, Now Over 100 Plants No FBI Investigation

Who needs food? I'll just plug myself into my Biden-approved green energy fully renewable solar sunlight panel for sustenance and all will be fine. :cuckoo:
Is that the Deluxe one with the Soylent Green package, or no?

This year the heat wave and drought were bad, do we blame Brandon?
Where I live, summer didn't come until after the fourth of July, moonie.
It was an unusually wet cold spring and the veggies didn't kick in until
it started warming up.
"do we blame Brandon?" You don't have much of a sense of humor, stud.
Lighten up

By the way, there has been an unusual amount of processing plants
that have been damaged or destroyed. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not

Where I live, summer didn't come until after the fourth of July, moonie.
It was an unusually wet cold spring and the veggies didn't kick in until
it started warming up.
"do we blame Brandon?" You don't have much of a sense of humor, stud.
Lighten up

By the way, there has been an unusual amount of processing plants
that have been damaged or destroyed. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not
About the same here in the NW part of the NW. Since then, it's been a bit warmer than the average Summer and dry as well. Fortunately we've been able to water our garden and the plants are booming.

We've been harvesting tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, turnips and beets, just picked a bunch of shell beans and have a lot of corn to pick as well. Oh, and lots of tomatilloes, some of our peppers, shard, other greens. The figs have spaced out their ripening this year, not all coming in at the same time.

We've put in between 2-3 times the garden we've done in years past, hope to preserve, dehydrate, freeze, hot bath, much of it; along with eating lots of fresh veg and fruit.

Hopefully a bit better stocked with our own should there be some food shortages and exorbitant price increases. Either way, will be eating a lot healthier since we grow organic.

BTW, my two cents; Brandon is just the puppet front guy on this. Does what his sting puller make him do, what the hand up his back makes him say. He's not smart enough to orchestrate the disaster that's coming. IMO

So, the Trump cult are regurgitating "Truth" social, now?

Dozens of accounts that were banned from other social media sites for promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory have found a home on Truth Social, the platform created by former President Donald Trump, an apolitical watchdog media organization reports.

NewsGuard, which analyzes and rates news outlets on transparency and credibility, identified 88 Truth Social accounts with more than 10,000 followers each that have promoted slogans, graphics and beliefs associated with QAnon.

Of those accounts, 47 have been verified by Truth Social and 32 were previously banned by Twitter, NewsGuard said in its report, which was released Monday.

Combined with squeezing farmers' use of fertilizer, closing California ports, creating inflation, we are all watching Biden - World Economic Forum - steer us over the cliff of mass famine and social chaos so they can lock in the Great Reset of only digital currency, centralized food production focusing on fake mystery meat, and end to end mass surveillance and tracking.

I'm sure it's all just a coincidence.....sure it is

s,,s,s,s,s,skz,z,,z,sl,x.jpg

I'd be curious how many of the fires were possibly set for the insurance money. Between the covid quarantine, the economy nose-diving, and the difficulty finding employees, these fires might have been the oldest form of bail out.

This year the heat wave and drought were bad, do we blame Brandon?
About that fertilizer shortage though..oops!

Also this:

About the same here in the NW part of the NW. Since then, it's been a bit warmer than the average Summer and dry as well. Fortunately we've been able to water our garden and the plants are booming.

We've been harvesting tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, turnips and beets, just picked a bunch of shell beans and have a lot of corn to pick as well. Oh, and lots of tomatilloes, some of our peppers, shard, other greens. The figs have spaced out their ripening this year, not all coming in at the same time.

We've put in between 2-3 times the garden we've done in years past, hope to preserve, dehydrate, freeze, hot bath, much of it; along with eating lots of fresh veg and fruit.

Hopefully a bit better stocked with our own should there be some food shortages and exorbitant price increases. Either way, will be eating a lot healthier since we grow organic.

BTW, my two cents; Brandon is just the puppet front guy on this. Does what his sting puller make him do, what the hand up his back makes him say. He's not smart enough to orchestrate the disaster that's coming. IMO
Someone who's controlling him is, though.

So, the Trump cult are regurgitating "Truth" social, now?

Dozens of accounts that were banned from other social media sites for promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory have found a home on Truth Social, the platform created by former President Donald Trump, an apolitical watchdog media organization reports.

NewsGuard, which analyzes and rates news outlets on transparency and credibility, identified 88 Truth Social accounts with more than 10,000 followers each that have promoted slogans, graphics and beliefs associated with QAnon.

Of those accounts, 47 have been verified by Truth Social and 32 were previously banned by Twitter, NewsGuard said in its report, which was released Monday.
Your sources are Leftist "gate guards" deciding what is "truth" or not.
If it fits the Left's propaganda it is "truth".
If it doesn't than it's distortions, "lies", "conspiracy theory", etc.

Your sources are Leftist "gate guards" deciding what is "truth" or not.
WTF?
So, there wasn't 47 have been verified by Truth Social and 32 were previously banned by Twitter.
Who is lying?
News Guard or "Truth" social?
If it fits the Left's propaganda it is "truth".
47 and 32 are lies?
If it doesn't than it's distortions, "lies", "conspiracy theory", etc.
Exactly..................47, isn't really 47...............it's 36.
32 isn't really 32................................................it's 54.

You have exposed the greatest left-wing conspiracy..............EVER.

Forum List

Back