Planet Found in Habitable Zone Around Nearest Star

What citation do you have in mind? I think this was discussed at this forum some time ago too. But even if wasn't, it is logical that the time is facilitated by that bio programming and vice versa.
Facts. Evidence. References. Anything more than just opinion. Citing another post of yours isn't evidence.

Example: where is there scientific evidence of this statement by you? --
It is the aliens that created the humans, using genetic engineering of apes.
Since there is ZERO evidence of life other than on Earth, how could this be scientifically supported?

What citation do you have in mind? I think this was discussed at this forum some time ago too. But even if wasn't, it is logical that the time is facilitated by that bio programming and vice versa.
Facts. Evidence. References. Anything more than just opinion. Citing another post of yours isn't evidence.

Since there is ZERO evidence of life other than on Earth, how could this be scientifically supported?
Why do you think we are the only life in the universe? For the record is it because that's what Christianity believes?

I want to know if life on other planets will kill Christianity. If not why not? Where in the bible does it say we are all alone?

There's anecdotal and eye-witness evidence, if you count that as evidence at all.

Why do you think we are the only life in the universe? For the record is it because that's what Christianity believes?

I want to know if life on other planets will kill Christianity. If not why not? Where in the bible does it say we are all alone?

"Christianity" doesn't believe we are the only life in the Universe, nor does Christianity teach such narcissistic nonsense. Christianity merely teaches us how to be more godly towards one another. Everything else, is people.

with project orion we could have probes in 10 years and humans in 100 years at a star with a chance for a livable planet

and the fact that Donald Trumpgot nominated as republican candidate for presidente proves that aliens got mind control off about 30% of the american public.

only mind control by aliens can explain why republicans nominated donald trump

acctually the 1965 probe would be at proxima centauri today if we had send it

^considering that proxima centauri appears to have a planet in the goldilock zone id think the west should fuck military spending and build a probe to proxima centauri, even if that cost a trillion dollars. and takes 60 years.

Last edited:
lets just use half of the military budget of earth to go to the stars.

please ?

that would be about 1 trillion $ to build starships

5 american starships, 2 european starships 2 chinese starships 1 russian starship 1 southamerican starship 1 indian starship 1 combined starship

13 starships in the first wave

1 trillion a year and it would need at least 10 years to build a starship, i guess 1 trillion for a starship

Last edited:
with current tech the colonyships would need to be generation ships with 1000-10000 people

with laser coms the lag would be 1 - 4 years

with current tech about 5-10% lightspeed is possible
40 - 80 years to proxima centauri

about 5% of current nuclear weapon stockpile would be needed for each starship

we got enough nukes to build about 40 starships

every starship needs about 4000 nuklear weapons

Last edited:
There's anecdotal and eye-witness evidence, if you count that as evidence at all.
Anecdotal and eye-witness evidence of space aliens? Yes....and people claim to have seen Christ on a piece of toast and declared it a miracle. I was asking for factual, scientifically valid evidence. Sorry I didn't write more clearly.

This is like those who declare the Moon Landings to have been faked. In order to carry off such a conspiracy, all the technologically-advanced nations on the planet would have to be in on the conspiracy. Do you really think every nation would be willing to hide either a false story of Moon landings or evidence of alien visitors?

"Christianity" doesn't believe we are the only life in the Universe, nor does Christianity teach such narcissistic nonsense. Christianity merely teaches us how to be more godly towards one another. Everything else, is people.
Most American Christians, especially Evangelicals and Southern Baptists, believe mankind to be unique. That, if the Bible is true, we're the only life in the 6000 year old universe.

with current tech the colonyships would need to be generation ships with 1000-10000 people

with laser coms the lag would be 1 - 4 years
First we go to Mars where it is closer to mine the meteor belt. We build moon size ships where it doesn't matter you are flying on a ship because it's the size of a small planet and it is covered by thick glass so sunlight gets in. Water is easy because space is cold so we can harness the ice turn it into water and use to drink shower grow produce, raise fish. We have pigs chicken deer cows beaver bees and the ability to clone whatever we want.

We should never again be dependent on a planet. We are now held hostage. If you want to wait for Jesus fine but I want the human race to see the last star in the universe die out. Then what? I say go into a black hole and see what happens. Could the ship survive in complete darkness? Would it survive the next big bang?

We use anti-matter that can get up to 20% of the speed of light, build a ship that can support 3-5 people with shielding strong enough to take the beating.

Antimatter_Rocket.jpg

Project Valkyrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back