Plagiarism....thy name is joe biden...he just can't help himself. Creepy joe's speech plagiarized from Canadian....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In one of his first runs at the Presidency, back when the democrat party media wasn't all in on power at any cost.......joe biden was forced to end his campaign because he plagiarized a speech from a British member of Parliament.....this was before the internet and he thought he could get away with it....now, with the internet, he still thinks the democrat party minions who control the news organizations can protect him...

Well, it’s not like he doesn’t have a history of plagiarism, you know. Canadians were quick to note that some of Joe Biden’s acceptance speech at the Democrat convention sounded mighty familiar to them. It turns out Joey B. helped himself to former NDP leader Jack Layton’s final letter, delivered a few days before his death in 2011. Today is the ninth anniversary of Layton’s death.

“Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark.”
Nice words. Love and light, y’all, love and light. Who can argue with that? Jack Layton liked those words, too. Here is what his final words to his fellow Canadians included:

“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”
Do you see what Biden (more likely his writers) did there? Biden’s words are those of Layton’s. Layton, by the way, likely took the words from a Canadian prime minister, Wilfrid Laurier in 1916.
-------

Lots of us are old enough to remember Biden’s troubled history with plagiarism, and with the truth, too. His first run for president more than thirty years ago ended abruptly over a plagiarism charge. He continues to lie about his academic record, too.

In 1987, Biden had to drop out of his first presidential run, after he was busted for lying shamelessly about his academic record after yelling at a voter about how much smarter he was then him, as well as plagiarizing the Irish politician Neil Kinnock in a speech. Biden also admitted that he plagiarized a paper in law school.

I don't think anything is really plagiarism, there is only so much that a politician can say esp running for Potus.

but if your going to quote someone specially using words that another person said, you had best make reference to that person.

But Tramp is making money off of it, Make America Great Again.

Penelope? What is to disagree with here? Creepy joe biden is a mean, nasty guy, who puts out an image of an amiable buffoon.......and can only maintain that false image because the democrat party minions who control the press protect him......

n December of 2011, Trump bowed out of moderating a Republican presidential forum sponsored by Newsmax, saying in a statement he was not ready to rule out running as an independent candidate after The Apprentice ended in May 2012.
His choice of words? "I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again," Trump said.

Penelope? What is to disagree with here? Creepy joe biden is a mean, nasty guy, who puts out an image of an amiable buffoon.......and can only maintain that false image because the democrat party minions who control the press protect him......

I disagree, Joe Biden is is the soul of America. Tramp is a nasty con man. You are confused.

Joe Biden has to plaguerize hes never had an original thought since birth...hes as close to a moron as it gets.
Lying is Bidens favorite passtime in between stuttering, fluttering and forgeting his name..
The democrats nominated him out of all democrats ROFLMAO

I disagree, Joe Biden is is the soul of America. Tramp is a nasty con man. You are confused.

Biden is a vile human being, a relaxed racist, he has used every public office he has held to make his family rich........from Ukraine, to countries in South America to the worst of the worst, China, where his son flew on Air Force 2 to get a 1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese government.........he also got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired to protect the company that Hunter worked for............someone who is said to swim in a bathing suit when he had male secret service agents guarding him and swims in the nude when he had a female agent guarding him, he lied about the death of his wife, stating in public that the truck driver was driving drunk at the time, when he wasn't, he signed on to spying on Trump and using illegal FISA warrants against Trump and his people.

He is the one who smeared Clarence Thomas, and is just a generally vile human being..........but again, he has been able to hide behind the Aw shucks, he's just an amiable buffoon...........

n December of 2011, Trump bowed out of moderating a Republican presidential forum sponsored by Newsmax, saying in a statement he was not ready to rule out running as an independent candidate after The Apprentice ended in May 2012.
His choice of words? "I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again," Trump said.

So, your claim is that plagiarized himself?

No my claim is he plagiarized Reagan.

Biden is a vile human being, a relaxed racist, he has used every public office he has held to make his family rich........from Ukraine, to countries in South America to the worst of the worst, China, where his son flew on Air Force 2 to get a 1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese government.........he also got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired to protect the company that Hunter worked for............someone who is said to swim in a bathing suit when he had male secret service agents guarding him and swims in the nude when he had a female agent guarding him, he lied about the death of his wife, stating in public that the truck driver was driving drunk at the time, when he wasn't, he signed on to spying on Trump and using illegal FISA warrants against Trump and his people.

He is the one who smeared Clarence Thomas, and is just a generally vile human being..........but again, he has been able to hide behind the Aw shucks, he's just an amiable buffoon...........

Clarence Thomas is a vile human being, imo. tramp will go down as the 3rd impeached Potus, no matter what.

Do you think the tramp kids are not making a lot of money off his presidency, my god he has 2 working for him , can you even say Nepotism.

Clarence Thomas is a vile human being.

Based on what? The lies of a democrat party hack?

Based on his accuser. I believed her.

I added this:

Clarence Thomas is a vile human being, imo. tramp will go down as the 3rd impeached Potus, no matter what.

Do you think the tramp kids are not making a lot of money off his presidency, my god he has 2 working for him , can you even say Nepotism.

but, you didn't link him plagiarizing Reagan, you linked him plagiarizing himself.

Based on his accuser. I believed her.

I added this:

Yeah...she lied.....no one backed her story, and she set up the future lies that morons like you believed about Justice Kavanaugh.......

Meanwhile, you completely ignore the woman who says biden digitally raped her.........let's not forget about her......right in the middle of the #metoo movement, you asshats ran for the hills when she came out and claimed biden raped her...

but, you didn't link him plagiarizing Reagan, you linked him plagiarizing himself.

And I think plagarizing a speech, with all the effort that goes into writing a speech is a lot different............

Forum List

Back