Pit bulls are 6% of the national dog population yet they accounted for 70% of 2017 fatal dog attacks

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.

This is kind of how I feel about Social Security. Let the seniors collect, then kill it, let the new generation opt out.

Here's a great documentary on the subject. It's a bit long and I'm sure close minded people won't watch it but who knows, maybe posting it here will save a life.

Canadian idiocy.

No, you aren't saving lives by making people afraid of dogs. You're just establishing your believe that anything you find *scary* should be outlawed...regardless of whether or not there's an actual threat.

The reality is, dogs can kill people. Get over it. Avoid ghettos, where black people like to let their vicious dogs run loose.

Oh, I see. When it comes to black people, statistics matter and do reflect a pattern of behavior. I agree. But not pit bulls, no. The statistics are lies.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that there are packs of pits running loose in black neighborhoods...and that almost all of those busted for dog fighting are minorities.

Pit Bulls attack in the suburbs, in the sticks, in airports

Not just a black problem

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that there are packs of pits running loose in black neighborhoods...and that almost all of those busted for dog fighting are minorities.

Pit Bulls are popular with bad people for a reason. But, even chubby suburban white women who raised their dogs from puppies have had to watch them brutalize a neighbor's child.

Pit Bulls are popular with bad people for a reason. But, even chubby suburban white women who raised their dogs from puppies have had to watch them brutalize a neighbor's child.

<sob> But , but he was always so sweet with our children.
The child must have done something to provoke my sweet dog to bite off the child’s face

The child must have done something to provoke my sweet dog to bite off the child’s face

Ever heard the one about the noble and brave pit bull who rushed into a burning building to kill a child?

Pits are popular with people who like to fight dogs.
Not people who want dogs to eat people. Have you ever noticed that pit handlers aren't afraid of the dogs? That's because they know, better than anybody, that the dogs don't naturally want to attack people. Even when they're trained and bred to fight.

But German Shepherds..they're famous not only for killing, but every now and then EATING, children:

Neighborhood reacts to child killed by German Shepherd

GERMAN SHEPHERD KILLS SLEEPING BABY

Family dog kills 2-month-old child in bouncer, police say

Ever heard the one about the noble and brave pit bull who rushed into a burning building to kill a child?

I do believe it was a pit bull who pulled Timmy from the well

But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.
I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

It doesn’t matter how much pit bull lovers cry. They can just love their dog till it dies and then next time go with a different breed. They’ll get over it.
LOL

So, if the pit bull owners are the breeders too?
Start breeding poodles
No.

Pits are popular with people who like to fight dogs.
Not people who want dogs to eat people. Have you ever noticed that pit handlers aren't afraid of the dogs? That's because they know, better than anybody, that the dogs don't naturally want to attack people. Even when they're trained and bred to fight.

But German Shepherds..they're famous not only for killing, but every now and then EATING, children:

Neighborhood reacts to child killed by German Shepherd

GERMAN SHEPHERD KILLS SLEEPING BABY

Family dog kills 2-month-old child in bouncer, police say
Wow...one case
I guess Statistics is not your strong suit

Pits are about the closest thing the US has to a national dog type....in Asia they have the yellow dogs...in the US we have pits.

This is kind of how I feel about Social Security. Let the seniors collect, then kill it, let the new generation opt out.
Just send everyone a $ amount. Based on what you paid in. Let’s say mine is $150k. I can take it or not.

But when you guys end up homeless broke and starving no crawling for help. Like the girl upstairs she never dreamed she’d be filing for disability and Medicaid. But she is. She got lupus. She’s 300 lbs. and 49.

She tried starting her own business and didn’t appreciate safety nets and social programs, till now.

You and even she would have her starve or die because she can’t afford to treat her lupus.

Now she sees it my way.

Yet people aren’t afraid of golden retreavers.

I’m afraid of any dog off leash and barking at me. But I really think I’m going to die if it’s a pit. Too many retards own pits. It’s the national dog for pore white trash.

Yes pits are the national dog. The humane society is full of them.

Less than a year ago this couple got a pit and the husband left the dog with his wife. When he came back she was dead. And not from a heart attack.

If you own a pit mix them with something else. You can breed the aggression out that way.

And fix your pit.

The problem with Pit Bulls is not just the frequency of attacks but the severity.

If a chihuahua bites you, you get a small puncture
If a Pit Bull bites you he will tear away your flesh

But yeah absolutely no reason to feel uneasy about having them around your kids.
I don’t see the problem with fixing all pit bulls and not breeding them anymore. It’s a breed we invented we can just stop breeding those types of dogs.

Not going to happen.
What would be so wrong with not making this breed anymore? You pit bull lovers are so stupid.
As the Dog Whisperer proved long ago, pit bulls are great dogs. Too bad some humans that own them, are assholes.
'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan sued in pit bull attack

Forum List

Back