PISSED JUDGE! You go to jail you get a receipt for a wallet. Not even a slip of paper for a KID?

WOW, the idiocracy is alive and well on this board.
TALK ABOUT NAILING IT! I hand my car over to an attendant in a parking lot, I get a piece of paper. I hand over my clothes to a dry cleaner, I get a slip of paper. I get a receipt for a burger at McDonald to show I paid. WE get a piece of paper for everything we do!

YET NOTHING if you hand over a KID?

Judge explodes over missing children: ‘They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
21 JUN 2018 AT 06:45 ET

Published in a column in the Washington Post describing the nightmarish process parents must go through to find their children.

“The client meetings have been crushing,” Hanshew wrote. “One man sobs, asking how his small child could defend himself in a detention facility. One cries so uncontrollably, he is hardly able to speak. Question after crying question piles up from one client to the next.”

The attorney described how one man wept as he admitted he was unable to read or write, or even spell his missing son’s name.

“This administration appears to have no infrastructure, policy or plan in place to deal with the destruction of families seeking refuge or a new life in our country,” Hanshew wrote.

Immigration agents have no more answers for terrified parents or judges than the government has for lawmakers and reporters about these detained children, the attorney said.

“You would never know from the agent’s testimony that we’re dealing with a parent who has been separated from a child,” Hanshew wrote. “That is not mentioned in the complaint. The prosecutor asks no questions about the child. At no point do they discuss the child. The child might as well not exist.”

One agent told Hanshew during a cross-examination she was the lead investigator in his client’s case, but admitted she hadn’t known the man was arrested with his 4-year-old daughter and added that she had no information in her report about the missing child.

“At another hearing before a different judge, as one of my colleagues asked the agent on the stand about the whereabouts of my client’s child, the prosecutor objected to the relevance of the questions,” Hanshew wrote. “The judge turned on the prosecutor, demanding to know why this wasn’t relevant.”

The judge eventually had enough of the agent’s evasions and the prosecutor’s disinterest in reuniting the parent and child.

“At one point, (the judge) slammed his hand on the desk, sending a pen flying,” Hanshew wrote. “This type of emotional display is unheard of in federal court. I can’t understand this, the judge said. If someone at the jail takes your wallet, they give you a receipt. They take your kids, and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?”

Judge explodes over missing children: 'They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?'

You know this happened under obama....right? In fact, human traffickers came in and were given kids under obama..you knew that...right? So where were you when this was going on under obama?
IKR? Have you seen this thread?
PISSED JUDGE! You go to jail you get a receipt for a wallet. Not even a slip of paper for a KID?
Talk about idiocy
TALK ABOUT NAILING IT! I hand my car over to an attendant in a parking lot, I get a piece of paper. I hand over my clothes to a dry cleaner, I get a slip of paper. I get a receipt for a burger at McDonald to show I paid. WE get a piece of paper for everything we do!

Judge explodes over missing children: ‘They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Published in a column in the Washington Post describing the nightmarish process parents must go through to find their children.

“The client meetings have been crushing,” Hanshew wrote. “One man sobs, asking how his small child could defend himself in a detention facility. One cries so uncontrollably, he is hardly able to speak. Question after crying question piles up from one client to the next.”

The attorney described how one man wept as he admitted he was unable to read or write, or even spell his missing son’s name.

“This administration appears to have no infrastructure, policy or plan in place to deal with the destruction of families seeking refuge or a new life in our country,” Hanshew wrote.

Immigration agents have no more answers for terrified parents or judges than the government has for lawmakers and reporters about these detained children, the attorney said.

“You would never know from the agent’s testimony that we’re dealing with a parent who has been separated from a child,” Hanshew wrote. “That is not mentioned in the complaint. The prosecutor asks no questions about the child. At no point do they discuss the child. The child might as well not exist.”

One agent told Hanshew during a cross-examination she was the lead investigator in his client’s case, but admitted she hadn’t known the man was arrested with his 4-year-old daughter and added that she had no information in her report about the missing child.

“At another hearing before a different judge, as one of my colleagues asked the agent on the stand about the whereabouts of my client’s child, the prosecutor objected to the relevance of the questions,” Hanshew wrote. “The judge turned on the prosecutor, demanding to know why this wasn’t relevant.”

The judge eventually had enough of the agent’s evasions and the prosecutor’s disinterest in reuniting the parent and child.

“At one point, (the judge) slammed his hand on the desk, sending a pen flying,” Hanshew wrote. “This type of emotional display is unheard of in federal court. I can’t understand this, the judge said. If someone at the jail takes your wallet, they give you a receipt. They take your kids, and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?”

Judge explodes over missing children: 'They take your kids and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?'
How were they doing it when Obama was running the detention centers?

They didn’t separate families under Obama, unless they feared for the safety of the child. One family separated every few months. Trump was taking 70 kids per day into custody.

There is currently no plan in place to return these children to their parents. No process, and no funding tobreunite these families and the administration has said they won’t lift a finger to reunite them. Trump is still holding these kids hostage to immigration reform.

Yep. The "rare exception" when the kids were thought to not belong to the accompanying adult, they were separated under the Obama.

Fuck Obama. Does anyone on this board think MICHELLE would have allowed Obama to pull this shit? NFW! Valerie Jarret? BIDEN?

WOW, the idiocracy is alive and well on this board.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

You know this happened under obama....right? In fact, human traffickers came in and were given kids under obama..you knew that...right? So where were you when this was going on under obama?
IKR? Have you seen this thread?
Talk about idiocy

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

How were they doing it when Obama was running the detention centers?

They didn’t separate families under Obama, unless they feared for the safety of the child. One family separated every few months. Trump was taking 70 kids per day into custody.

There is currently no plan in place to return these children to their parents. No process, and no funding tobreunite these families and the administration has said they won’t lift a finger to reunite them. Trump is still holding these kids hostage to immigration reform.

Yep. The "rare exception" when the kids were thought to not belong to the accompanying adult, they were separated under the Obama.

Fuck Obama. Does anyone on this board think MICHELLE would have allowed Obama to pull this shit? NFW! Valerie Jarret? BIDEN?

Obama built those same detention centers that the Democrats are now calling Nazi death camps.
The Racist Democrats say that America doesn't have the right to control its border crossings.
They just want more uneducated poor voters.
Remember what Obama said? "I am going to fundamentally change America"

And?? ..... :dunno:
Your son, was unexpectedly taken from you.... never to see again Sunni..... how did you feel?

I am not even a relative of yours, and I sobbed and prayed for weeks, FOR YOU and your loss of your child, after you told us about it....

Take this post as a bop upside of the head,

to get your head, back on straight!!!

taking young children away from their parents, whereabouts unknown, unification unknown, child's condition unknown.... the pain has to be unbearable...

and is not something a government should ever have the power to do, when the people are non violent and just seeking asylum....

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

These people are illegal aliens they have no constitutional rights. Fuck them

Your son, was unexpectedly taken from you.... never to see again Sunni..... how did you feel?

I am not even a relative of yours, and I sobbed and prayed for weeks, FOR YOU and your loss of your child, after you told us about it....

taking young children away from their parents, whereabouts unknown, unification unknown, child's condition unknown.... the pain has to be unbearable...

and is not something a government should ever have the power to do, when the people are non violent and just seeking asylum....
Clinton was right signing this into law, Bush, Obama and Trump are right in enforcing it...

Clinton was right signing this into law, Bush, Obama and Trump are right in enforcing it...
Bush and Obama executive direction was for border patrol to use their discretion and to prioritize... to spend their limited amount of workforce, money, judges, facilities and time......

focusing on the gang members and drug smugglers and child traffickers and other criminals.... arresting them and charging them, and jailing them....

and for the refugee families seeking asylum, getting their legal hearings, then if it was deemed they did not qualify for asylum refugee status, deporting them as a family unit, or if they qualified, letting them stay here.... yes, some suspicious families that may have been innocent, were caught up in it, but it was not in the masses as we have seen the past month...

So, it's NOT what you claim... Trump did not use his executive direction in the same manner as Bush and Obama, he instructed border patrol to treat the refugee families seeking asylum illegally crossing the border, the SAME as the drug smugglers and gang members and child traffickers, by instituting his zero tolerance policy.

And that is why this mess happened.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

There's a difference between a person, and property. Figures a Democrat wouldn't understand that. Welcome to 2018. You lost the Civil War. People cannot be property anymore...

Bush and Obama executive direction was for border patrol to use their discretion and to prioritize... to spend their limited amount of workforce, money, judges, facilities and time......

focusing on the gang members and drug smugglers and child traffickers and other criminals.... arresting them and charging them, and jailing them....

and for the refugee families seeking asylum, getting their legal hearings, then if it was deemed they did not qualify for asylum refugee status, deporting them as a family unit, or if they qualified, letting them stay here.... yes, some suspicious families that may have been innocent, were caught up in it, but it was not in the masses as we have seen the past month...

So, it's NOT what you claim... Trump did not use his executive direction in the same manner as Bush and Obama, he instructed border patrol to treat the refugee families seeking asylum illegally crossing the border, the SAME as the drug smugglers and gang members and child traffickers, by instituting his zero tolerance policy.

These are still illegal aliens… We don’t want them here.

Some are, but some are not....and they should not be treated the same....with the same punishment or heavy, vindictive, hand.... we were given a brain for a reason, so to discern right from wrong, up from down, black from white or gray, good from bad, vindictive or merciful, murder from self defense, stealing from a farm's field, or simply trying to feed your starving self....

To be just, you have to exercise judgement.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

You go to jail you don't get to take your kids with you.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

You lost me. These people that are so callus, abusive male dominated.The entire culture is misogynistic and homophobic. Machismo. Abuse animals for entertainment. And they glorify drug smuggling. And they think they are entitled to skirt immigration laws (where did they get that IDEA from)?And they use their children as human shields, as hedges against laws. Nobody is above the law, any law. And the law isn't at fault if it is fair and applies to all. This isn't a civil rights issue. NOBODY is above the law, not even abusive indifferent amoral Mexicans.So let's put the blame squarely on the parents of these kids, not anything or anyone else.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

We don't jail people in mass for a misdemeanor and take their children from them and then ship their children 2000 miles away while the parent is waiting for their court date...with no way to reach and speak with their child every day, or even know where they are....

so, I call bull crap on that.....

Some are, but some are not....and they should not be treated the same....with the same punishment or heavy, vindictive, hand.... we were given a brain for a reason, so to discern right from wrong, up from down, black from white or gray, good from bad, vindictive or merciful, murder from self defense, stealing from a farm's field, or simply trying to feed your starving self....

To be just, you have to exercise judgement.
Na, they to go back where came from and wait at the back of the line...

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

We don't jail people in mass for a misdemeanor and take their children from them and then ship their children 2000 miles away while the parent is waiting for their court date...with no way to reach and speak with their child every day, or even know where they are....

so, I call bull crap on that.....
The assholes are illegal aliens, We can’t give them the benefit of doubt.
Do the crime pay the time and get the fuck out of this country...

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

I suspect if they try to find the kids, it will take years. The Trump Administration is the most incompetent ever. I doubt they could find a box of tissues.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Because it wasn't going on. I see you are spouting the talking points about wascally human twaffickers.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

I suspect if they try to find the kids, it will take years. The Trump Administration is the most incompetent ever. I doubt they could find a box of tissues.
They are just illegal aliens... What they did is illegal so fuck them

Trump is implementing a policy decision not a requirement of any law.

Forum List

Back