Pigeons With Guns

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
images

It’s no wonder Di Fi is so hot to disarm law-abiding Americans. Every crook fears a pigeon with a gun.

This morning I received one of those chain-letter e-mails. This one told me that Senator Feinstein was up to her old tricks again. First, let’s go back a few years:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has abruptly walked away from her responsibilities with the Senate Military Construction Appropriations Subcommittee after a report linked her votes to the financial well-being of her husband’s companies, which received billions of dollars worth of military construction contracts she approved.

As reported in Metroactive, an online report from the Silicon Valley, Feinstein’s resignation followed six years of subcommittee work during which time her alleged conflict of interest stemmed from her husband Richard C. Blum’s ownership of Perini Corp. and URS Corp.

Feinstein, chairman and ranking member of the subcommittee, regularly reviewed and accepted contracts from her husband’s companies for not only construction work for military bases, but also addressing “quality of life” issues for the veterans of the United States military services.

Feinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud
Report documents military contracts
for firms owned by senator's husband
Published: 03/28/2007 at 10:05 PM

Feinstein quits committee under war-profiteer cloud

NOTE: The disgraceful treatment America’s veterans are getting is directly linked to Di Fi. I hope Congress takes a look at exactly what Richard C. Blum’s companies did for “quality of life” issues. If it turns out that they took the money and did nothing of value they should give it back with interest.

I assumed enough time went by since Feinstein’s war-profiteering days; so I checked on the details in today’s e-mail and found that Di Fi’s husband “Richard Blum Philanthropist, Opportunist, Thief of our National Heritage!” was making a few more bucks from a good deal:

Activists will be protesting Tuesday and have distributed a flyer headlined “Richard Blum Philanthropist, Opportunist, Thief of our National Heritage!” and stating: “Save the Berkeley Post Office is leading a Rally and March to Blum Capital and Senator Feinstein’s Office. …

“Towns and cities throughout our entire country are losing historic post offices. The giant real estate company CBRE advises the USPS on what post offices to sell and then profits as the listing agent. University of California regent Richard Blum is the chairman of CBRE. Blum is married to California Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Uproar Grows as Sen. Feinstein’s Husband Profits from Post Office Privatization
December 4, 2012
GRAY BRECHIN
HARVEY SMITH

Uproar Grows as Sen. Feinstein?s Husband Profits from Post Office Privatization | Accuracy.Org

Frankly, I never heard about the Post Office caper until this morning. The MSM may have reported it, but I missed it. And I don’t recall seeing anything about it on the Internet. Again, I might have missed it. I would have caught the story had it received some coverage. I guess the media decided that Di Fi’s gun control efforts were more important than her husband selling public property.

I always thought that taxpayer property should be sold at public auctions where everybody gets a chance to bid. In that way there is no sales commission to pay, nor is there a chance a private company handling the sale will sell a valuable property to a “friend” for a lot less than it’s worth.

More importantly, does anyone really think the IRS is going look below the surface of Blum’s tax return?

Finally, the husbands of ethically challenged ladies in Congress like Di Fi, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters, all did right well on tax dollars. That set me to thinking that smart procurers have been forcing their hustling girls to ply their trade in Congress. If I’m right about this the distaff crooks in Congress could be the victims rather than the perps? Democrat ladies in Congress might be nothing more than business girls turning tricks for their pimps, or they are such bum lays they couldn’t earn a living the old-fashioned way —— working for it.

Streetwalkers and high-priced hookers screw their customers for money. Doing it to taxpayers is a hell of a lot more sanitary than screwing the old-fashioned way. And they do not have to be attractive to command the big bucks. Elected prostitutes can be real bow-wows while the sky is the limit on what they can charge taxpayers for a good screwing. Serendipitously, who ever heard of a pimp pounding on a congresswoman, or a lady senator, because she had a slow night?

Forum List

Back