🇷🇺 PICTURE : One of the suspects in the Moscow 🇷🇺 terrorist attack had his ear cut-off and was forced to eat it during his interrogation.

After such 🇷🇺 interrogation, the suspect easily confesses to the arson of Reichstag in Berlin and the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York...

1711213692913.jpeg

Nazi Troll Titty Winkle is having a seizure,- 21 posts out of 25 .

He should not forget that when the Russians hurled him out of Latvia he was made to eat his own penis , but they let him have salt and pepper so that he enjoyed himself

Who cares theyre terrorist keep simping for murderers
Kill 50 people and you are a terrorist.
Kill 50,000 + people and you are Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦 ulus . Sitting on the UN Security Council....

still, What is the difference between 🇷🇺 Muscovite (ISIS WITH SNOW ) terrorists and Arab Isis (ISIS WITH SAND ) terrorists , can you tell me ?

1711226110062.jpeg

He's probably easting his dick and balls right about now.

False. 🇷🇺 police said all arrested were Tajiks - not Chechens. In the video he is speaking Tajik.Also, Azhiev is famous. He’s currently in Ukraine - not the same guy as the one in the photo.

Your proof is a picture of Zelensky dressed as Bin Laden LOL ok dude here's more proof

This guy has been wanting to do terror strikes against Russia for a very long time

And that Black Sun symbol is known neo Nazi symbolism used by the Azov Brigade

Azov Brigade - Wikipedia

Keep simping moron

Last edited:
I suggest all those crying over a terrorist's ear cut one off themselves in protest.
What would the wounded man who was left lying on the floor of Crocus City say about this? He can't say anything, because those bastards cut his throat. On camera.

Last edited:
I suggest all those crying over a terrorist's ear cut one off themselves in protest.
What would the wounded man who was left lying on the floor of Crocus City say about this? He can't say anything, because those bastards cut his throat. On camera.
Not only that but early in the war Ukraine cut the balls off of prisons with razor knifes but we suppose to feel bad about a terrorist losing his ear? Give me a fookin break

Your proof is a picture of Zelensky dressed as Bin Laden LOL ok dude here's more proof

This guy has been wanting to do terror strikes against Russia for a very long time

And that Black Sun symbol is known neo Nazi symbolism used by the Azov Brigade

Azov Brigade - Wikipedia

Keep simping moron
ISIS: “We did it”

Moscow (ISIS with SNOW ): “Liars”

Americans: “We told you this would happen”

Moscow (ISIS with SNOW ) : “You didn’t tell us enough”

Americans: “Actually we were pretty specific”

ISIS: “Seriously though we did it.”

Moscow (ISIS with SNOW ): “No. It was Ukraine”

Forum List

Back