Pick a video, any video. This one a vicious profanity Hilly after matt lauer interview. !!!

If you don't vote for the joke, you're asking for total chaos.

I have not voted for almost 20 years. :redface:
Guess you have no right to complain then.

I have a right to mock the nonsense when I see it. Maybe twenty years ago, I noticed the presidential race was becoming a mockery, and that is why I stopped voting.

To be fair, I did make hundreds of posts, hoping to aid McCain win in 2008. If that is what you consider complaining, then you are right I should feel guilty. :laugh:
Sorry. If you don't vote, you're part of the problem.

Maybe, but I feel I more than make up for it on the forums. If you keep obediently following today's politicians, they may lead you off a cliff.

At least, I know I was not one of the ones that followed almost blindly. If our leaders get the message that enough of their staunch supporters have become wise to their game, they might leave some of their nepotism, calumny and secrecy and become more open with the public.

It might also open the way for new blood to come forward and dedicate their lives to earnestly making changes for the better, instead of feeding the fire of apathy, ignorance and giving incumbents a cake walk to more terms in office.
Not voting sends the wrong message.
It tells them that what they're doing is working, because Hillary's campaign is geared to folks like you. People who are too apathetic to turn out.

I have not voted for almost 20 years. :redface:
Guess you have no right to complain then.

I have a right to mock the nonsense when I see it. Maybe twenty years ago, I noticed the presidential race was becoming a mockery, and that is why I stopped voting.

To be fair, I did make hundreds of posts, hoping to aid McCain win in 2008. If that is what you consider complaining, then you are right I should feel guilty. :laugh:
Sorry. If you don't vote, you're part of the problem.

Maybe, but I feel I more than make up for it on the forums. If you keep obediently following today's politicians, they may lead you off a cliff.

At least, I know I was not one of the ones that followed almost blindly. If our leaders get the message that enough of their staunch supporters have become wise to their game, they might leave some of their nepotism, calumny and secrecy and become more open with the public.

It might also open the way for new blood to come forward and dedicate their lives to earnestly making changes for the better, instead of feeding the fire of apathy, ignorance and giving incumbents a cake walk to more terms in office.
Not voting sends the wrong message.
It tells them that what they're doing is working, because Hillary's campaign is geared to folks like you. People who are too apathetic to turn out.

So everyone that doesn't vote is sending a message. :cuckoo:

People who are too apathetic to turn out.

Apathy generally applies to activities that can be constructive. This election and the last two presidential elections have been nothing but disasters.
Blame that on 6 million assholes that were too busy to vote.

No, blame it on the idiots behind the Trump and Clinton campaigns. :slap:
Don't be slapping me.

I can't blame them for your stupidity....no offense.

They know which buttons to push. It's up to you to see thru it by staying informed.

Apathy generally applies to activities that can be constructive. This election and the last two presidential elections have been nothing but disasters.

Don't be slapping me.

They know which buttons to push. It's up to you to see thru it by staying informed.

Are you going to stand by insulted and slapped and make stupid excuses for our election failboat? :rofl:

Don't be slapping me.

Are you going to stand by insulted and slapped and make stupid excuses for our election failboat? :rofl:
English must be your second language.

Don't be slapping me.

English must be your second language.

When our country is taken over by foreigners because of absolute ignorance like yours, those that have English as a second language will be at a great advantage.

Forum List

Back