Clinton in Chaos: Her Noose Tightens As FBI Close In

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015

On Friday FBI Director Comey sent a letter to Congress announcing their intention to re-open the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton concerning the private server - emails. At the center of Director Comey's investigation we were told is Huma Abedin's husband Anthony Weiner.

In a recent Op-ed I wrote that it was my opinion that the investigation was a diversion, a publicity stunt. It is no secret that FBI Director Comey dropped the ball when he didn't indict Hillary Clinton. I suspected that by tying Clinton's emails to Weiner she would get some sympathy publicity. The FBI Director would redeem his own name and credibility in reopening the case and in the final hour of the election it would mislead the people to believe that Hilary Clinton's name had been cleared and Anthony Wiener would be indicted. I was close but not close enough.

According to US Code 18. Section 2071: Hillary Clinton is Disqualified

The breaking news in the Infowars.com report quotes from high level sources which claim that Director Comey wanted to compartmentalize the email scandal with a focus on Anthony Wiener because it would divert attention from the greater ongoing investigation which is based on hard evidence found in the new Wikileaks emails. Those emails reveal evidence that there is a collusion between Clinton staffers and the White House. The Wikileaks emails reveal that Obama was communicating with Hillary Clinton using secret names on fake emails, fake servers to get around the law and Jones alleges that they (Clinton staffers & WH) colluded to cover it up which is complete evidence of a criminal conspiracy to engage in crimes and hide them from the public.

Jones states that they have high level feds confirming that if Hillary gets in she will go for pure tyranny to take over the press, the looting, the culling of government and US Military - prosecuting people and using dirty tricks. If Trump gets in, which Jones states the evidence shows it is an "Avalanche," then America could see a new era of fighting corruption and would have an opportunity to turn a brand new leaf. Mr. Jones went on to say that FBI Director James Comey already knows that Trump is winning this election. Jones describes Trump's win of the 2016 presidential race as an "avalanche." I predicted a week ago it would be an avalanche that would bury Mrs. Clinton:

Hillary Clinton Will Be Buried by Trump's Avalanche

It looks like the FBI mutiny which is focusing on Mrs. Clinton's illegal activity could be the dynamite that will set Trump's Avalanche off.

Still it is important to consider the alternative and with that we should re-examine Mr. Jones quote from high level feds who informed him of the greater investigation which is now underway:

We have high level feds confirming to Infowars.com that if Hillary gets in, she's going to go for pure tyranny - to take over the press, the looting, culling the government, the military like you've never seen.... Mr. Jones interjects that by culling he (Mr. Jones) means politically prosecuting people, using dirty tricks....... - end quote

What comes to mind are the old Wikileaks emails on the State Department using its power to obtain the personal home addresses, emails, credit card numbers, frequent flyer numbers of certain UN Diplomats.

WikiLeaks Documents Show Hillary Clinton Authorized US to Spy on Foreign Diplomats

Full-text search

The Rutherford Institute :: The War on America’s Military Veterans, Waged with SWAT Teams, Surveillance and Neglect

If Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would approve doing this to UN foreign Diplomats, what would prevent her from doing this to our US military once she became president? If the high level fed who allegedly communicated with Mr. Jones used the word culling, could it mean that in a Clinton Administration she would hand over a list of US military names, their personal home addresses to the enemy in order to eliminate them?

The Clinton's have a long history of eliminating their liabilities and the current administration identified US retired Military - Veterans as a national security issue years ago, didn't they? The high level feds that Mr. Jones communicated with emphasized that Washington has never been more dangerous and that America has never been more in danger. I believe that what Mr. Jones was told just might mean exactly what they said. Culling is not prosecution or dirty tricks. Culling is a term used by cattle ranchers. To cull the herd means that the animals which are not selected are to be slaughtered.

Mr Jones predicts there will be more revelations with even more powerful news coming out because of what he describes as a mutiny inside the FBI. We are living in unprecedented times. News sources such as Infowars, the National Enquirer and The Globe have become the New York Times and Washington Post while the New York Times, Washington Post (and other MSM) have become what the National Enquirer, Infowars and Globe used to be. The role reversal is due to the collusion of the MSM (mainstream media) with Mrs. Clinton and Washington among other things. Anyone who would like to know how exactly that collusion began should read my Op-ed:

The Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary Clinton's Collusion and Corruption

The noose is tightening around Clinton's neck and the big story is that she might not be the only person indicted - her husband Bill Clinton may be indicted too!

Yesterday news broke that Clinton had canceled her events in Florida, Ohio and North Carolina while the Media remained silent.

BREAKING: Hillary Cancels All Events In 3 CRITICAL Swing States... Media SILENT

One news reporter states that the Clinton campaign suddenly canceled all of her campaign events in Florida, Ohio and North Carolina in order to "regroup" after FBI Director James Comey's announcement that the FBI was re-opening its criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server and emails.

The news that is breaking is further evidence that Hillary Clinton did go into an uncontrollable tirade against her own staffers and DNC Chairman Donna Brazille in front of a NBC executive and others on the night that Matt Lauer asked Clinton an unexpected question about her email server and classified material which had been destroyed.

Here is that report:

According to an email forwarded to us late last night, which originated from a Comcast email address, the technical crew for NBC which produced the event is now speaking out about what took place moments after Clinton walked off the set – a massive profanity-laced tirade aimed at NBC’s host, Matt Lauer.

It turned out that Clinton had been fed all the questions for approval in advance of the forum. But then, after the approval, Matt Lauer had had a change of heart and he started his questioning with an unapproved line concerning Clinton’s use of an illegal private server for her sometimes classified, work-related emails. According to a Comcast official (the parent company of NBC Universal) who apparently was quoting those on the set:

“When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil.”

According to an NBC Associate Producer of the Forum, as soon as Clinton got off the set, she exploded. “Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistant, and the screaming started.”

“She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point.”

“How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.” “You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard … and that voice at screech level … awful!” “She screamed she’d get that f…..ing Lauer fired for this.” Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said: “If that f – – – ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on your heads for screwing this up"

Breaking! Hillary Has MASSIVE Meltdown-This Could Be Huge

The you tube video that was in that report was removed within days. I expected that to happen which is why I posted a transcript of most of what was said in the video. Here is most of what the video contained:
The American Psycho

To sum up the source of her fears, Mrs. Clinton predicted that if she lost and Trump got in they would all hang from nooses (including her staff). This is a very interesting prediction considering that Mr. Jones sources have predicted the same outcome should Trump win the election. Mrs. Clinton and those who assisted her in covering up her crimes would be put on trial under a Trump Administration.

On the matter of qualifications we see there is the Wikileaks email which reveals that Mrs. Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta called her "psychotic.

Here is the report by Journalist John Hurt:

Poring through all these purloined emails, you get the sense that these people spend every breathing second of their day either lying, plotting to tell lies or lying about lies they told in the past.

And each batch of stolen emails is worse than the last.

Hillary Clinton is a liar. She has terrible instincts. She doesn’t believe in anything. Her head is broken. She doesn’t know why she should be president. She is pathological. And she is psychotic.

Just ask everybody who works for her. Just ask campaign chairman John Podesta. Just ask the people working the hardest to get her elected president.

I mean, in her most rabid streak of attacks on Donald Trump’s alleged unfitness for office, Mrs. Clinton doesn’t call him “psychotic.”

Psychotic! That is what her campaign chairman called her.

The Nuclear Option - Wikileaks Reveals Even Hillary's Own Staff Knows Truth: She's Psychotic - Breitbart

I believe journalist John Hurt should have added that Donald Trump's campaign chairman has never called Mr. Trump psychotic. Which is true. They have never said such a thing. To call Mrs. Clinton psychotic is merely to state the obvious. Her campaign staff know it, the FBI and Secret Service know it and the American people know it. John Podesta is not alone in his evaluation of Mrs. Clinton's mental problems.

The bottom line:

The American people need to remember that Hillary Clinton is a former Senator and Secretary of State. She has a law degree and knows that she has already broken federal law which means she is no longer qualified to hold office.

As the FBI criminal investigation probes deeper and closes in on Hillary Clinton, the noose tightens around her neck. Insider Clinton Democrats should convince Hillary to drop out of the race now. It's the right thing to do before their own noose tightens and they all go down with her. I believe the FBI would offer them immunity or greatly reduced sentences in exchange for their testimonies. At this point, what do they really have to lose?

scaffold-with-hanging-noo-007.jpg

______________________________________________________​

Last edited:
You have already posted all of this, and it is no newer and no more accurate than before.

You have already posted all of this, and it is no newer and no more accurate than before.
Not so. The new story in OP is breaking news that came out today. Read it and be sure to see the video featured at the beginning.

So you read it all in 1 minute?
I can read everything Mrs. M. posted for the last month and know exactly what and where she has cut and paste.

Your guy's numbers are dropping again.
When MSM reports Trump's numbers are dropping again it means Trump's numbers are going higher. If Hillary's real numbers drop any lower they'll have to start counting the dead (voters) in other countries.

Don't be sorry for me, Jake. My candidate is the next president of the United States!

Forum List

Back