Pick a video, any video. This one a vicious profanity Hilly after matt lauer interview. !!!

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
None of hillary's many assistants are allowed to have cell phones while in her presence, her very aides report. They then tell about her maniacal profanity laced anger and tirade after being interviewed by matt lauer. The fact lauer asked her about the server in a few questions caught her totally off guard and she went nuts afterwards. This all occurred on October 17th, well before her latest stake in the heart from Comey.

Go to the 3:30 mark if you just want to hear what her aides said about her meltdown.

Last edited:
None of hillary's many assistants are allowed to have cell phones while in her presence, her very aides report. They then tell about her maniacal profanity laced anger and tirade after being interviewed by matt lauer. The fact lauer asked her about the server in a few questions caught her totally off guard and she went nuts afterwards. This all occurred on October 17th, well before her latest stake in the heart from Comey.

Go to the 3:30 mark if you just want to hear what her aides said about her meltdown.

William Still ( a personal friend of mine) is neither a republican or a democrat whose knowledge of how this debt slavery works is unparalleled. I don't always agree with everything he contends because he doesn't believe that a resource backed currency is necessity...with that being said (and we have agreed to disagree) I trust his reports because he has no bias to the left or the right. He is the quintessential "libertarian".

This seems to fit with other reports I have heard.

These people are looking for a tempest in a teapot.

When this controversy blows over and she wins the presidency, Hillary is going to laugh her ass off at you people.

When this controversy blows over and she wins the presidency, Hillary is going to laugh her ass off at you people.
You don`t believe the OP when he/she says that "her very aides report"? Bush 92 heard reports too! :)
That`s as good as hearing it on FOX.

You don`t believe the OP when he/she says that "her very aides report"? Bush 92 heard reports too! :)
That`s as good as hearing it on FOX.

I have heard these type of stories before about Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Over the years, I have found that they were very possibly self-serving and only to bolster the ego of the persons telling the original story.

She too has a God to be answerable to.

There will be no laughing.

"Tempest in a tea pot is it?" Is that why this nation has been deluged with this matter of the presidency for almost two years?

"Tempest in a tea pot is it?" Is that why this nation has been deluged with this matter of the presidency for almost two years?

She does not believe in God and will never answer to Him IMHO, just as Obama never will. They are marching our country straight into hell. After that, what do you think will happen to Mrs. Clinton? What do you think happened with Saddam Hussein after he was executed?

She does not believe in God and will never answer to Him IMHO, just as Obama never will. They are marching our country straight into hell. After that, what do you think will happen to Mrs. Clinton? What do you think happened with Saddam Hussein after he was executed?

Yes, i guess you are right. She maybe does not believe in God, but just like Obama, witnesses to the public of their Christian faith just for the sake of pandering for votes --- and more lying.

Well if she does not believe in God then she is way too stupid to be in charge of any domestic or foreign affairs. She has no well-formed basis of right and wrong. (as we have now all realized ad naseam)

What do I think happened to Saddam after he died? I don't. God alone judges souls and none of us should be so brave as to act as though we are speaking for God and passing judgement. That is a grave sin.

But I do know there is a heaven, a purgatory and a hell. I also know purgatory is of great suffering and hell is insufferable. We are all on trial here on earth, we have all been given enough revelation (one way or another) to know right from wrong and the reality of the eternal. To cast all those cares aside out of selfishness or laziness, well that will not be a very good basis to argue our innocence when the time comes.

Last edited:
What do I think happened to Saddam after he died? I don't. God alone judges souls and none of us should be so brave as to act as though we are God. That is a grave sin.

I should have asked what happened to the last four presidents that have died?

In my belief, they have a long wait for their judgment before God and His complicated court system. It all depends on what God can do for us to get us out of the current crisis we have with ISIS. When and if we get past that, it will become more clear.

Hillary may simply lead us into capitulation, and we will be ruled by a foreign power so the importance of all that can change drastically. Who was really at fault for our dilemmas was probably not Hillary or Obama. It may have been Bush jr. or even Nixon.

I don't really care anymore, having thought about this process thoroughly many years ago. I am always comforted by how God has said he will take care of them when the time is right. They will get what is coming to them. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord.

It also may take a few more presidents, before our country goes down the tubes and may get more and more complicated.

Last edited:

Well, I'll just say that you are wrong. She has already lost. The above video supports the books out by people close to the Clintons and stories other people have told. It's probably true. But, and it's a big butt, this is just he said she said with no proof what so ever.

That is all heresay. Whether it really happened or not is anyone's guess.
It has happened many times. The more power she gets, the worse she will become. Obama is reported to have gotten worse after he won reelection. It's what spoiled brats do. The more you kiss their ass, the more nasty they become.

Yeeaaaah, people just make up stuff about her nastiness because they are just "haters"....move along, folks....nothing to see here.....

I did not say anything about her demeanor. I tend to believe what you are saying, but I also believe in letting people with that much power have their odd moments without condemning them. As long as they keep good decorum 99.9% of the time, why should I care?

Well, I'll just say that you are wrong. She has already lost. The above video supports the books out by people close to the Clintons and stories other people have told. It's probably true. But, and it's a big butt, this is just he said she said with no proof what so ever.

If there were a serious candidate running against here, yea, but there isn't.

It has happened many times. The more power she gets, the worse she will become. Obama is reported to have gotten worse after he won reelection. It's what spoiled brats do. The more you kiss their ass, the more nasty they become.
Well I tried to follow along and finally did and you are correct imo.

But that nasty video in your signature totally distracted me and disgusted me. I cannot take gross stuff, which is precisely why I virtually never go to the movies. (how long will that be showing?)

Or Obama is just a hardened crack addict who doesn't smoke anymore.

Forum List

Back