Phoenix now the second biggest western city

Utterly insane
Metro Phoenix is now 5 million !!!
Insane

Only LA is bigger

Even my city of Vegas is over 2 M

Yes, it is insane.

Of course, I will not be unkind.

But I am suspecting that a lot of old-time residents are very, very, very sad about what has happened to their city.

Huge exodus to Atlanta, Dallas , Houston., Austin Phoenix and Florida

The white dummies just bring their politics

What's the draw of Phoenix? They call it the "valley of the sun" but from the Scottsdale hills Phoenix looks like it's in a constant pool of air pollution. It's hot and it's dry and you get tired of Mexican food after a while. Maybe it's the Indian influence but they have a liberal attitude about alcohol. You can buy whiskey in a grocery store.

What's the draw of Phoenix? They call it the "valley of the sun" but from the Scottsdale hills Phoenix looks like it's in a constant pool of air pollution. It's hot and it's dry and you get tired of Mexican food after a while. Maybe it's the Indian influence but they have a liberal attitude about alcohol. You can buy whiskey in a grocery store.
It’s cheap in many places
Scottsdale is expensive but both paradise valley and carefree are far more elite !!!

My parents live in carefree !! That is the best area

I am moving to Peoria ??

Maybe they include Scottsdale and Tempe in the Phoenix geographical arena. It's still hot and dry. You have to buy water and use air conditioning for at least 9 months. I like to visit for a couple of weeks every couple of years but I don't understand the draw.

Phoenix is in the running for meth capital of the US, innit?

Are they counting illegals in Phoenix?

Because legal citizens is one thing and illegals is another thing completely different.

(of course for the Rats when it comes to voting, they are the same :mad:)

Forum List

Back