Phoenix 2 airs Wednesday, 11/4/15 @8pm Eastern

G.T. ill call in next wednesday and talk about Dante . give me 5 min and ill expose his mental diagnosis. Ill even give him a referrel[sic]
{your honore eye move two strike ]
If that photo of you is real, which Dante highly doubts...

You're the biggest phony on USMB

do me a big favor and keep thinking that. ;) You'll find out very soon dante that I'm the best of the best on this site. Without question the smartest, most successful, and the most experienced in many ways. Be careful when talking to me. I'm the best troll on the net not just on here. I'm so good people here know about it but still fall for it.

Without the distinctive Dante voice and character, it is all lost in the translation

Time for a NEW podcast where people can truly be themselves instead of being self-righteous little fucks like Sonny Clark
the only thing stopping you from doing a show is you.

and your personality mebbe

Summary/Transcript:

It wasn't that confusing to me, People have online persona's and use the net as an escape, Dante's just saying he thought the point of the radio show was also to be "showy" because it's a radio show.

Smooth's story really got to Dante because it was a real share and people online normally make shit up and don't tell the truth about their life. Smooth's story was tragic.

Tonight's podcast was more real in that people were sharing whereas, last time when everyone was drunk people were real jokey.

Dante likes Lonelaugher and said G.T. is cool

And I guess Dante finds Sonny Clark boring. :dunno:

Last edited:
Also, we could have done better with the topic. I actually have experience personal training people, designing diets and am onto some mental health research the last like 3 or 4 years or so. Im sorry I couldnt get to that, but Ill hit it later.

Also, we could have done better with the topic. I actually have experience personal training people, designing diets and am onto some mental health research the last like 3 or 4 years or so. Im sorry I couldnt get to that, but Ill hit it later.

I liked your show last time and tonight. Tonight was real good because people didn't talk over each other. But I think you do a fine job hosting. I like all the guests calling in from the board. Moonglow was fun.

Forum List

Back