Philly exploding in killings

The City of Brotherly Love?

I think not.

Sadly, Philadelphia and Chicago and Baltimore and Atlanta and Minneapolis and ... are only a harbinger of what the future United States of America will be like.

I think not.

Sadly, Philadelphia and Chicago and Baltimore and Atlanta and Minneapolis and ... are only a harbinger of what the future United States of America will be like.
One of our endgames and all not good is that there will be thousands and thousands of gangs protecting and extorting local areas from others. It will be seen as privilege to be in one. And it will be of all different cultures in all areas with many being of one and even some of multiple cultures.

The loot-and-burn baboonage over a fentanyl eater infected with the commie virus has given them a primitive, permanent erection. Was Floyd’s fentanyl also Chinese Communist fentanyl, like it is in Missouri?

Welcome to Joe Biden's America.

He predicted back before the election that the U.S. was “about to go into a dark winter,” and has succeeded in making that come to be.

I think not.

Urban areas make up only 3 percent of the entire land area of the country but are home to more than 80 percent of the population. Conversely, 97 percent of the country’s land mass is rural but only 19.3 percent of the population lives there.
----------------------------
only Democrat mayors , the republicans can't stand diversity , so there are republican mayors in rural areas.

Forum List

Back