Philly: Bill banning shops from protecting themselves with bulletproof plexiglass PASSES commitee

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Philadelphia’s Public Health and Human Services Committee passed a bill Monday to ban shop owners from protecting themselves with bulletproof plexiglass.
Philly: Bill Banning Shops From Protecting Themselves With Bulletproof Plexiglass Passes Committee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It passes the committee lmfao , wait until these stores shut down and these stupid fks have to go all the way across down . OMFG you liberal democrats are beyond fkn stupid honest to gawd wtf is wrong with you brain dead idiots!!!!

Philadelphia of all places this is a death wish for these store owners you morons!!

Philadelphia’s Public Health and Human Services Committee passed a bill Monday to ban shop owners from protecting themselves with bulletproof plexiglass.
Philly: Bill Banning Shops From Protecting Themselves With Bulletproof Plexiglass Passes Committee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It passes the committee lmfao , wait until these stores shut down and these stupid fks have to go all the way across down . OMFG you liberal democrats are beyond fkn stupid honest to gawd wtf is wrong with you brain dead idiots!!!!

Philadelphia of all places this is a death wish for these store owners you morons!!
I understand the thinking of the liberals of Philly, because when you have bullet proof glass, people who come to Philly think that there is high crime there. When I was in Saudi Arabia at I would have a fly swatter on me at all times, because of the amount of big ass flies that were there. I was told to get rid of it, because the Saudi's thought that it showed their country was dirty and smelly. Same thing different times and places...

Well, I am a dem. and I am hear to tell you wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! Why on gods green earth would some propose such a thing Waht buisiness is it of the government. If I want bullet proof glass, why the hell can I not have it. What kind of rational did they use to defend such a decision? Idiocy on both sides of the isle and I am tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am a dem. and I am hear to tell you wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! Why on gods green earth would some propose such a thing Waht buisiness is it of the government. If I want bullet proof glass, why the hell can I not have it. What kind of rational did they use to defend such a decision? Idiocy on both sides of the isle and I am tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, they are Koreans! Remember during the LA riots who the blacks targeted? They burned Korean shops!

You know, there is a bit more to it than just wanting the glass gone. It also has to do with regulation of alcohol sales. And, they have a three year timeframe to figure out where the glass can and can't be used. They haven't said that all the glass has to come down immediately.

Here's a link from an actual Philly news agency, not InfoWars...................

Bulletproof glass provision amended in 'Stop and Go' bill

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
A provision requiring the removal of bulletproof glass from so-called 'Stop and Go' stores in Philadelphia was amended before being passed on Monday by city council.

Instead, the provision was amended to provide L&I a three-year time frame to create regulations regarding the use and removal of that glass.

Councilwoman Cindy Bass, the sponsor of the bill, wants owners of the shops to meet state law minimum requirements for serving alcohol, including serving hot food, have to seat for 30, and access to bathrooms.

You know, there is a bit more to it than just wanting the glass gone. It also has to do with regulation of alcohol sales. And, they have a three year timeframe to figure out where the glass can and can't be used. They haven't said that all the glass has to come down immediately.

Here's a link from an actual Philly news agency, not InfoWars...................

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
A provision requiring the removal of bulletproof glass from so-called 'Stop and Go' stores in Philadelphia was amended before being passed on Monday by city council.

Instead, the provision was amended to provide L&I a three-year time frame to create regulations regarding the use and removal of that glass.

Councilwoman Cindy Bass, the sponsor of the bill, wants owners of the shops to meet state law minimum requirements for serving alcohol, including serving hot food, have to seat for 30, and access to bathrooms.

They want to turn these little shops into restaurants? Philadelphia needs to get rid of the democrats.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --

They want to turn these little shops into restaurants? Philadelphia needs to get rid of the democrats.

Actually, she wants them to become compliant with alcohol serving requirements because they sell beer.

Me personally? I think it's a stupid idea. Yeah, I have seen convenience stores that have seating areas, but I don't think that it should be a requirement if you are selling beer out of a convenience store.

That councilwoman is stupid to even suggest it.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --

Actually, she wants them to become compliant with alcohol serving requirements because they sell beer.

Me personally? I think it's a stupid idea. Yeah, I have seen convenience stores that have seating areas, but I don't think that it should be a requirement if you are selling beer out of a convenience store.

Have you ever been in a 7-11? Ever seen seating, with all the food they sell? No. This is stupid, really, really so stupid, it's black stupid and that's the worst kind.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --

Have you ever been in a 7-11? Ever seen seating, with all the food they sell? No. This is stupid, really, really so stupid, it's black stupid and that's the worst kind.

I didn't know 7-11 still existed. But yeah, I've seen seating in convenience stores here in Texas, as well as many places on the east coast. Wa Wa stores sometimes have seating in them as well, and EVERY Love's convenience store I've been in has had customer seating.

Same rationale for every lib decision

They said the glass was racist

Forum List

Back