Philippines: Christian Style Sharia Law

Blake Allyn

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.

Good gawd not other loon screaming christian sharia law.....there is absolutely no such thing
I never said there was. I am merely pointing out a Catholic backed law that is oppressing woman.

Since you didn't respond on substance, I assume you have nothing to add.

Good gawd not other loon screaming christian sharia law.....there is absolutely no such thing
I never said there was. I am merely pointing out a Catholic backed law that is oppressing woman.

Dude you really don't think anyone is buying that crap do you....read your own fucking thread title.

You'll struggle on here

Dude you really don't think anyone is buying that crap do you....read your own fucking thread title.

You'll struggle on here
From what I am reading on here, I think struggling is a good sign.

Again, no comment on substance. I assume you can't say anything but generalisms.

Christian style sharia, as in, a religious law coming from Christians that oppresses women.

You have substantive reply.

Being unhappy and abused is obviously a better choice over divorce.
Yeah, there's no inquisition these days. Get out and tell the Church to fuck off.
:dunno:

This is why all religion must fucking die...

but if we must have religion....I choose Germanic/Norse Paganism.

I would much rather feast, drink, fight, and fuck in the halls of Valhalla than sit on a cloud plucking a damn harp.
:lol:

Glory or Valhalla!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Right?
Let me know when the women start getting stoned for getting raped.
Women in the Phillipines are getting raped and cant get divorce their husband.

Are you saying cause stoning for being raped is a moronic law,which it is, that therefore another bad law is okay? 7 year olds have better logic.

Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.
Uummmmm, US DISCUSSION - Politics......... Maybe the US controls the Vatican? Maybe the Vatican is a CIA black ops front? :dunno:

Right?

Are you saying cause stoning for being raped is a moronic law,which it is, that therefore another bad law is okay? 7 year olds have better logic.

I SAID there is no such thing as christian sharia law...and there isn't

Right?

They can separate from them. After that, idk what happens.

Right?

Annulments are possible, I assume it works the same there

Right?

yes, but not for violence and rape.
Philippine Laws on Divorce, Separation & Annulment
A marriage can be annulled if one spouse wasn't mentally sound at the time of the marriage or was forced into it, unless she continued living as husband and wife after regaining mental competence or the threat of force disappeared. Fraud on behalf of either spouse when agreeing to marry is grounds for annulment, as well as the discovery of an incurable sexually transmitted disease or permanent impotence. If either spouse was over 18, but not yet 21, and got married without parental consent, the marriage can be annulled if the parties no longer lived together as husband and wife once the spouse turned 21.

Shame on the vatican.
Uummmmm, US DISCUSSION - Politics......... Maybe the US controls the Vatican? Maybe the Vatican is a CIA black ops front? :dunno:
The Philippines are a major US ally, like the corrupt religious regime that controls Saudi Arabia. Much of our population is catholic. This is very relevant to US politics. There is no conspiracy CIA crap. Its just a matter of pointing out that there is a lot of shit in religion to go around.

Right?

TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

Right?

TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

My position isn't going to change there is no such thing, TN is probably one of the last I'd take religious advice on, I like him but he and I are worlds apart on religion

Shame on the vatican.
The Philippines are a major US ally, like the corrupt religious regime that controls Saudi Arabia. Much of our population is catholic. This is very relevant to US politics. There is no conspiracy CIA crap. Its just a matter of pointing out that there is a lot of shit in religion to go around.
I love your rationalizations, did you come up with them all on your own or did an adult help you out? Maybe the Philippines is the 51st state......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back