Pfizer's Liability Protections Could Go Away if It Is Proven That Fraud Has Been Committed

Absolutely, and it might have originally been a 75 year wait for documents release .

Dr David Martin is my hero in this area particularly for showing fraud
His work has been breath takingly deep and detailed , and, as arguably the greatest patents expert on the planet, he shows Pfizer had this basic virus available in 1990 and thousands of retail patents registered by 2016 .Along with the other groups .

He will in time show the fraud in a hundred different ways , imho, and as he is the most brilliant speaker you will find in this area he is always a delight to listen to as well as being worth several books of relevant new information every time

Last edited:
Fraud vitiates all qualified immunity for these pharma companies.
It won't matter in the West since the courts are captured & corrupted by the puppet masters pushing the clot shots on us so there will be no remedy coming from legal systems.

Our institutions, protections, checks & balances have been compromised & the only possible relief will come from us.
We are on our own people & don't expect the cavalry to ride in to save the day

Dr Dave does not believe that the villains can escape successful prosecution and he details why .

He is a big , respected and feared international operator and worth listening to .
Arguably puts Malone , Yeadon , Mikovits et al in the shade , giants though they are .

Wonder if they gamed what I would call The lab rats find out scenario?
Yes . I would bet 100% .
Maybe not big Pharma but definitely the WEF and the thousands of relevant companies and individuals they "own".

They are certain to have looked at the release of other pathogens as Deflection .
Extension of the Ukey Land war with a few big fire crackers thrown in .Ditto.
Markets collapse .
Push one trading entity or bank to declare bankruptcy and get a domino effect .

And more way out .
Use an UAP or "Aliens" (faked or real ) event as deflection to cause chaos .

Yes . I would bet 100% .
Maybe not big Pharma but definitely the WEF and the thousands of relevant companies and individuals they "own".

They are certain to have looked at the release of other pathogens as Deflection .
Extension of the Ukey Land war with a few big fire crackers thrown in .Ditto.
Markets collapse .
Push one trading entity or bank to declare bankruptcy and get a domino effect .

And more way out .
Use an UAP or "Aliens" (faked or real ) event as deflection to cause chaos .
Think there is an opportunity there to swing everything around. These guys were lied to. Lot of em thought they were doing the right thing being prominent in the community to help save lives. At some point too many people will be asking questions we've been asking,

Dr Dave does not believe that the villains can escape successful prosecution and he details why .

He is a big , respected and feared international operator and worth listening to .
Arguably puts Malone , Yeadon , Mikovits et al in the shade , giants though they are .

I've lost track of the five docs. Could you please share a link that will get me up to date?

Many thanks!

Forum List

Back