CDZ Pfizer Vaccine May Put People at Higher Risk for COVID Variants, Israeli Study Shows

Found this article today over at RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense website. Just published yesterday, think it's quite interesting. Constructive feedback welcome.

Israeli researchers found people who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were eight times more likely to be infected with the South African variant, and people who received one dose of the vaccine were more likely to get the UK variant.

A new study by Israeli researchers found that a South African variant of COVID may put people who have been vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at higher risk of breakthrough infection compared to unvaccinated people.

The study also showed an increased incidence of the UK variant in those who received one dose of the Pfizer shot.

Full article here:

well, i actually went here to get accurate info, not an obviously biased antivax site.

Israeli data shows South African variant able to ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine

it's reported that the south african variant did get thru in a small sample. seems it doesn't have anything to do with 'pfizer' but rather that pfizer is conducting further research on their vaccine - as they should be doing. more research is obviously needed to circumvent that. the more people not vaccinated & the longer certain sects don't get vaccinated, the more prevalent these variants will become.

btw, isreal is doing so much better than us in the whole covid thingy.

But before the South African variant was said to break through the vaccine, the E484K mutation had already broken through convalescent serum neutralization, as per the Siena, Italy study. The E484K mutation is one of the mutations that comprise the South African Variant. So who is Israel trying to fool with this media-op?

Found this article today over at RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense website. Just published yesterday, think it's quite interesting. Constructive feedback welcome.

Israeli researchers found people who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine were eight times more likely to be infected with the South African variant, and people who received one dose of the vaccine were more likely to get the UK variant.

A new study by Israeli researchers found that a South African variant of COVID may put people who have been vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at higher risk of breakthrough infection compared to unvaccinated people.

The study also showed an increased incidence of the UK variant in those who received one dose of the Pfizer shot.

Full article here:
Great article, great thread. Too bad USMB doesn't have a subforum for "objective" debate.

Yes, objectively, the Siena, Italy study preempts the Israeli report, the latter working the front lines of sensationalist journalism.

Full article here:
Great article, great thread. Too bad USMB doesn't have a subforum for "objective" debate.

I actually like the Clean Debate Zone quite a bit because of the fact that ad hominem attacks aren't allowed. They happen anyway, but much less frequently I find.

Full article here:

well, i actually went here to get accurate info, not an obviously biased antivax site.

Israeli data shows South African variant able to ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine

it's reported that the south african variant did get thru in a small sample. seems it doesn't have anything to do with 'pfizer' but rather that pfizer is conducting further research on their vaccine - as they should be doing. more research is obviously needed to circumvent that. the more people not vaccinated & the longer certain sects don't get vaccinated, the more prevalent these variants will become.

btw, isreal is doing so much better than us in the whole covid thingy.

The article you link to doesn't even link to the actual study, instead to another university's study and a study from Pfizer itself. Talk about a fluff piece -.-

But before the South African variant was said to break through the vaccine, the E484K mutation had already broken through convalescent serum neutralization, as per the Siena, Italy study. The E484K mutation is one of the mutations that comprise the South African Variant. So who is Israel trying to fool with this media-op?

What evidence do you have that those who did the study I'm referring to had anything to do with a "media op"? Some Israeli researches said there were concerns that Covid vaccines weren't protecting against Covid variants, so they did a study to see if the Pfizer vaccine protected against certain Covid variants. They found that in the case of the South African variant, people who had been vaccinated were 8 times more likely to get it than those who weren't. I think if there is a media op, it's in covering up their findings. I think playtime's article was an excellent example of what may well have been part of a media op- they didn't even link to the actual study and seemed to be purposely misrepresenting what the study actually found out.

They’re all experimental mRNA injections.

Even on the Pfizer website it says it’s in its trial period till 2023

I thought all the medical experts in Conspiratard Land agreed it was designed to kill everybody in 10 years; has that been revised to 3 years now? Asking for a friend.

Funny thing about the numbers. According to the CDC, if you get Covid twice, the body's immune system can fight off the virus a lot easier.
And the numbers are about the same as if you get the vaccine.

So who's to say that 90+% of the country hasn't already gotten covid without even knowing they had it. And the vaccine is just BS.
I had a friend who was vaccinated months ago. and she just died of Covid. Lot's of people are dying with Covid, who've been vaccinated.

So even though I've been vaccinated, I hope that crap wears off. Chances are, since I have a good immune system, I got it and got over it before I took the vaccine.

Moderna gives 6 months on their vaccine before it wears off. According to their official statement on their website.

6116badf90f0a.image.png

"Of the 78 breakthrough deaths among vaccinated people in the state, 74 of them were people 65 years old and older."

These numers can't possibly be accurate, since that means all the medical advice and info you get from talk radio hosts must be a giant pile of crap.

Last edited:
The first reason to suspect the link provided is that the title shown doesn't reflect what is presented by the OP of this thread.

Pfizer Vaccine Shows Reduced Effectiveness Against COVID Variants, Israeli Study Shows​

In any case it still does deserve some careful analysis. Unfortunately, nothing can be taken as being trustworthy after Americans have turned the pandemic into a political fight.

If it's worth anything, it will be commented upon by medical professionals with no dog in the political fight.
Or be ignored?

The first reason to suspect the link provided is that the title shown doesn't reflect what is presented by the OP of this thread.

Pfizer Vaccine Shows Reduced Effectiveness Against COVID Variants, Israeli Study Shows​

In any case it still does deserve some careful analysis. Unfortunately, nothing can be taken as being trustworthy after Americans have turned the pandemic into a political fight.

If it's worth anything, it will be commented upon by medical professionals with no dog in the political fight.
Or be ignored?

And considering that there are soooo many false numbers out on there, coming from all angles. How can any of them be trusted. And why would anyone trust them.
Probably, everything thing that said about Covid and the vaccines have some truth to it, with some lies built into it as well.

The commie virus has two major targets: old age and obesity. If your stats don’t reflect the two targets by documenting each patient, then you’re spinning your wheels as to what it means to be infected in the first place by a virus that can only intelligently be called communist.

What evidence do you have that those who did the study I'm referring to had anything to do with a "media op"? Some Israeli researches said there were concerns that Covid vaccines weren't protecting against Covid variants, so they did a study to see if the Pfizer vaccine protected against certain Covid variants. They found that in the case of the South African variant, people who had been vaccinated were 8 times more likely to get it than those who weren't. I think if there is a media op, it's in covering up their findings. I think playtime's article was an excellent example of what may well have been part of a media op- they didn't even link to the actual study and seemed to be purposely misrepresenting what the study actually found out.
Which mutations do you wish to talk about, excluding the term “variant?”

Probably, everything thing that said about Covid and the vaccines have some truth to it, with some lies built into it as well.
No not everything thing. Some things said about Covid are politicized lies and fabrications.
But there's nothing gained by hinting at something without any specifics.

Forum List

Back