Pfizer Is Now Developing A Twice-Per-Day COVID Pill That Must Be Taken Alongside Vaccines

Come on man it is just a banana up your ass, wear a mask, and you can't go here or there, what is the big deal?
What if it eventually becomes worse than just a banana? At any time, something sharp and pointy could be the next thing to "blast off" like a pitch fork for example. What is to be done then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everything is about money.

Companies have been raking in the cash for the past year. Did anyone honestly believe they would willingly stop taking in so much cash flow? Of course they won't, they will create new ways to perpetuate if or increase it.

What's an amazingly effective way to drive sales? Fear. People that are afraid are more willing to do as they are told. That's a stone cold fact shown throughout human history countless times.

LOL big ole scamdemic!

Pfizer is so confident the pill will be approved and likely mandated that it has started production before the end of clinical trials.​

Pharmaceutical megacorporation pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day.​

“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”

It will be funny to see the left mandating vaccines and pills to make Big Pharma rich. Won't be long before Democrats mandate that we kneel down and pray to Big Pharma five times per day.

LOL big ole scamdemic!

Pfizer is so confident the pill will be approved and likely mandated that it has started production before the end of clinical trials.​

Pharmaceutical megacorporation pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day.​

“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”

Remember when it was the left and not the right who was constantly whining about corporations!

LOL

LOL big ole scamdemic!

Like I couldn't see this coming.
The DNC and the pharmaceutical companies are definitely in bed together.

Jo

The banana was LAST week.
This week it's a pineapple, a fan on your head, a mask, AND a brillo pad under each arm pit.
I'm sticking with the original advice I got from my doctor well over a year ago. Therapeutic dosages of vitamin D complex with zinc and 2000 mg a day of vitamin c supplement along with a decent multivitamin.

Jo

I'm sticking with the original advice I got from my doctor well over a year ago. Therapeutic dosages of vitamin D complex with zinc and 2000 mg a day of vitamin c supplement along with a decent multivitamin.

Jo
You should try garlic extract, essential oils and the blood of a lamb smeared on your forehead.

I hear that helps more.

I heard that drinking a cup of bleach every day is the best way to prevent or cure COVID, for those that are afraid of it.

Lord have mercy...COVID is a VIRUS...antivirals help take out Virus's. GET IT?
So what’s with the anger and outrage in this thread?

Someone’s developing an antiviral for COVID. Seems like a good thing.

So what’s with the anger and outrage in this thread?

Someone’s developing an antiviral for COVID. Seems like a good thing.
I wonder if these super antiviral pills are laced with Ivermectin?

A Yale University professor and renowned cancer researcher has pored over the COVID-19 literature and treated several dozen patients. He can remain silent no longer.
Dr. Alessandro Santin, a practicing oncologist and scientist who runs a large laboratory at Yale, believes firmly that ivermectin could vastly cut suffering from COVID-19. Santin joins a growing group of doctors committed to using the safe, generic drug both as an early home treatment to prevent hospitalization and alongside inpatient treatments like steroids and oxygen.

green.jpg

I wonder if these super antiviral pills are laced with Ivermectin?
Uh okay.

Let's start at the beginning.

Yes, they're recommending Ivermectin for Afghan refugees because they're coming from a country where parasitic infections are common. They're using ivermectin for it's intended purposes, to treat parasites.

No idea who this Dr. Santin is, but there doesn't seem to be any actual record of him saying this outside a copy/paste paragraph in a lot of sketchy websites. And even that is from March. There's more recent data since then, showing it doesn't work (and some of the papers claiming it did had to be retracted).

As for a judge ordering a hospital to prescribe medications, that's appalling. The court isn't a physician. They shouldn't make those decisions.

Forum List

Back