Pfizer Is Now Developing A Twice-Per-Day COVID Pill That Must Be Taken Alongside Vaccines

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
LOL big ole scamdemic!

Pfizer is so confident the pill will be approved and likely mandated that it has started production before the end of clinical trials.​

Pharmaceutical megacorporation pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day.​

“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”

Now comes the "payback".
Big Pharma gonna make you buy "pills" to help their useless "vaccine" now. How many TRILLIONS of dollars are they going to expect to be paid back now for all the useless "vaccines" they've shipped all over the world?? I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was found out that most all "vaccines" they've shipped over the past 2 years are placebo's, or just plain saline.

My Dr got me thinking about taking it, but after the past week of more info I've found out, it just aint gonna happen.

Well.......never say never..............
As I refuse to be an unpaid government lab rat, I will offer the Dems this........

Have Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the Dems in the Senate and Congress hung by their necks from street lamps along 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, put Trump back into the Oval Office for 3 consecutive terms...........

THEN and only THEN will I take your "vaccine"!!!

LOL big ole scamdemic!

Pfizer is so confident the pill will be approved and likely mandated that it has started production before the end of clinical trials.​

Pharmaceutical megacorporation pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day.​

“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”

And get ready to pay for this crap out of pocket. Right now hospitals are vaccinating people for free…but that will be changing soon .

Now comes the "payback".
Big Pharma gonna make you buy "pills" to help their useless "vaccine" now. How many TRILLIONS of dollars are they going to expect to be paid back now for all the useless "vaccines" they've shipped all over the world?? I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was found out that most all "vaccines" they've shipped over the past 2 years are placebo's, or just plain saline.

My Dr got me thinking about taking it, but after the past week of more info I've found out, it just aint gonna happen.

Well.......never say never..............
As I refuse to be an unpaid government lab rat, I will offer the Dems this........

Have Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the Dems in the Senate and Congress hung by their necks from street lamps along 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, put Trump back into the Oval Office for 3 consecutive terms...........

THEN and only THEN will I take your "vaccine"!!!
The pills are probably necessary for the vaccinated to avoid blood clotting, pressure drops, and other detrimental side effects that the MSM is not reporting. A lifetime of maintenance payments from the sheep. I believe it's called fleecing.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
It's like a race to see who can make people do the most ridiculous nonsense.

Before you know it, they will be telling us people will also need to wear a banana up their asses while taking 10 pills a day after the 10th booster.

Thank God Fauci knew that Anal Swab thing was not going anywhere...although i'm sure a lot of lefties would have gleefully volunteered.

It's like a race to see who can make people do the most ridiculous nonsense.

Before you know it, they will be telling us people will also need to wear a banana up their asses while taking 10 pills a day after the 10th booster.

Leftoids are down for that.

LOL big ole scamdemic!

moron leftwingers will be lining up for it

Forum List

Back