Pfizer CEO won't take his company's vaccine

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Any good chess player knows that the pawns go first.

"Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Monday he hasn’t taken the COVID-19 vaccine yet — but only because he doesn’t want to be seen as jumping the line.

“I haven’t taken it yet and we are having an ethical committee dealing with the question of who is getting it."

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains why he hasn’t taken COVID-19 vaccine yet

So what is going to be the spin when it turns out the stuff works?

Seriously, the micro-chip stuff is just pure mental retardation, since it would be no problem at all getting a microchip into the vast majority of the population anyway without them ever knowing it; don't need a vaccination program to do it, so that dumbassery needs to be revised and some new very sinister sounding agenda needs to be invented.

I like the idea of telling hood rats and gangbangers the vaccines are a secret plot to sterilize black people; they don't care who they infect or kill for any reason already anyway, so why waste time and money on them?

we know you have an ethics problem...
didnt need a thread to announce that...

Do you work for big pharma Alpine?

i am bigger than big pharma...
so big pharma works for me...

Well, that would explain why you are pushing the hoax. You have money to be made off of the plan-demic.

so you really think billionaires who have more money than they can spend their whole life did push this out to make more billions which they wont be able to spend either ha...

well, explains a lot...

Well, that would explain why you are pushing the hoax. You have money to be made off of the plan-demic.

so you really think billionaires who have more money than they can spend their whole life did push this out to make more billions which they wont be able to spend either ha...

well, explains a lot...

No, when you make billions you get bored so the next thing is power and control. It is as simple as that.

well, explains a lot...

No, when you make billions you get bored so the next thing is power and control. It is as simple as that.

so dont claim people planning a pandemic to make some lousy dollars...

well, explains a lot...

What do you think the control is about? I mean lock downs, mask wearing, social distancing and standing in circles. It's all control tactics. It is also about driving down the humans and weakening. This is all social conditioning. Which is why many people now are suicidal and are having a lot of problems. This is having a big effect on humans. They are really at war with us whether you want to believe it or not.

well, explains a lot...

What do you think the control is about? I mean lock downs, mask wearing, social distancing and standing in circles. It's all control tactics. It is also about driving down the humans and weakening. This is all social conditioning. Which is why many people now are suicidal and are having a lot of problems. This is having a big effect on humans. They are really at war with us whether you want to believe it or not.

this is not the planet of the apes...

well, explains a lot...

You can learn a lot from that movie. Maybe you find it hard to believe there are people this evil that would do such a thing. Well, when you look back in history. You see that there are. Not to mention most of these elite believe there are to many humans on this planet.

There are many ways to kill the humans without them even knowing it. A soft kill would be a vaccine. Which is why this is problem, reaction, solution. The solution they wanted all along was to give this vaccine. And many humans are demanding exactly what the elite wanted to give them in the first place. It's pretty simple really. And many people still trust the mainstream media. And many will still believe everything they have to say.

well, explains a lot...

You can learn a lot from that movie. Maybe you find it hard to believe there are people this evil that would do such a thing. Well, when you look back in history. You see that there are. Not to mention most of these elite believe there are to many humans on this planet.

There are many ways to kill the humans without them even knowing it. A soft kill would be a vaccine. Which is why this is problem, reaction, solution. The solution they wanted all along was to give this vaccine. And many humans are demanding exactly what the elite wanted to give them in the first place. It's pretty simple really. And many people still trust the mainstream media. And many will still believe everything they have to say.

when you are pointing back to history to seek for evil, you cant possibly be talking about the intentional massacre of the indigenous people of americas with smallpox, can you...

well, explains a lot...

when you are pointing back to history to seek for evil, you cant possibly be talking about the intentional massacre of the indigenous people of americas with smallpox, can you...

There is countless genocides and you can pick anyone you want. From Russia to Germany to the America's and on and on. But this plan is as simple as this:

It’s the same epidemic/pandemic game played out every 2-3 years. There’s a couple of versions. In the first version, you invent a virus, hype it up, get people scared, do ineffectual and inconclusive tests (e.g. like the PCR test which measures if a viral fragment is present but doesn’t tell you the quantities of whether it would actually causing the disease), inflate the body count, justify quarantine/martial law and brainwash people into thinking they have to buy the (toxic) vaccine and introduce mandatory vaccination. You don’t even need a real virus or pathogen for the version.

In the second version, you create a virus as a bioweapon, release it as a test, pretend it was a natural mutation, watch how many people it kills (which helps with the eugenics and depopulation agendas), again justify martial law, again justify the need for mandatory vaccines and even pose as the savior with the vaccine that stops it. As a variation on this second version, you can even develop a race-specific bioweapon so as to reduce the population of rival nations or enemy races as a geopolitical strategy.

well, explains a lot...

There is countless genocides and you can pick anyone you want. From Russia to Germany to the America's and on and on. But this plan is as simple as this:

It’s the same epidemic/pandemic game played out every 2-3 years. There’s a couple of versions. In the first version, you invent a virus, hype it up, get people scared, do ineffectual and inconclusive tests (e.g. like the PCR test which measures if a viral fragment is present but doesn’t tell you the quantities of whether it would actually causing the disease), inflate the body count, justify quarantine/martial law and brainwash people into thinking they have to buy the (toxic) vaccine and introduce mandatory vaccination. You don’t even need a real virus or pathogen for the version.

In the second version, you create a virus as a bioweapon, release it as a test, pretend it was a natural mutation, watch how many people it kills (which helps with the eugenics and depopulation agendas), again justify martial law, again justify the need for mandatory vaccines and even pose as the savior with the vaccine that stops it. As a variation on this second version, you can even develop a race-specific bioweapon so as to reduce the population of rival nations or enemy races as a geopolitical strategy.

the only problem is that; this is all fantasy with no proof of any sorts...
and what you think as a proof turns out to prove you wrong at the end...

would be entertaining as a movie tho...
if scripted well enough...
and starred keanu reeves...

well, explains a lot...

the only problem is that; this is all fantasy with no proof of any sorts...
and what you think as a proof turns out to prove you wrong at the end...

would be entertaining as a movie tho...
if scripted well enough...
and starred keanu reeves...

Well if you don't step outside everyday and think we are living in twilight zone. I don't know what to tell you. If you love the twilight zone you would know that even Rod Serling couldn't have even written a better story.lol!

well, explains a lot...
You don’t understand the mind of a billionaire.

Forum List

Back