Psychic Lover reading

Mortimer

Gold Member
The psychic also draws a sketch of your soulmate and describes the person and tells you when you will meet your soulmate. Im excited and will let you know in 24 hours when my reading is in my email inbox.

Hello, thanks for placing your order with me! I aim to complete all
readings within 24 hours (If it goes over this time please be patient,
I do not like to rush readings) of purchase and will email your
reading to this email that you left at checkout. If you wish to ask
any further questions about your reading or need to speak with me in
the mean time please contact me using the following methods:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS FOR MY READINGS IF YOU DON'T SEE IT
COME THROUGH!
smile.png

If you are happy with your order for now please sit tight and wait for
me to deliver your reading to this email! Thanks again, I look forward
to helping you find your soulmate!

The psychic also draws a sketch of your soulmate and describes the person and tells you when you will meet your soulmate. Im excited and will let you know in 24 hours when my reading is in my email inbox.
There's a psychiatrist or a psychologist with an M.D. or D.O. or PhD and service of process with a court order within 24 hours of civil commitment for involuntary hospitalization for medication and treatment of advanced paranoid schizophrenia.

COME THROUGH!
smile.png

Mort, what qualifications do you think this woman has? She works at McDonald's during the day, still lives with her parents who take care of her baby when she goes to rehab. Everyone here could draw you a picture of your soulmate for the right price. Dear heart, you have been had.

COME THROUGH!
smile.png

She's gonna send ya a picture of your soul mate?

She's gonna send ya a picture of your soul mate?
>>> Companies are under greater pressure than ever before to create an inclusive environment and support a diverse workforce. The practice of displaying pronouns on social media and in executive bios is used by people who wish to show respect for or who identify as trans, gender nonconforming, gender-fluid, non-binary or intersex. (They are represented by the T and Q in the acronym LGBTQ.)<<<
That's just plain too much lower lip for the boss of all bosses. He's supposed to be focusing on directing the research and development of electric cars, not engaging in extra-curricular social activities of questionable value with his employees.

Your Reading:

Your reading came to me strongly, I was able to access that you could potentially be meeting this person within the next 15 months providing you are open to the idea and allow positive energy into your life. This isn't a guarantee, it is merely the time frame in which I can see this person entering your life in some way. Trying to predict an exact timeline of when you will meet is extremely difficult and consuming for the soul, my experience has allowed me to give you a close to accurate time frame.

Friendliness: Loving, this person is a lovely character to be around and makes everyone feel welcome
Honesty: Sincere, hates lying and is always looking to provide as much trust into any relationship they are in
Assertiveness: Dislikes being alone, loves the company of loved ones and close friends. Very good in a social circle, seems to be the class clown in some ways.
Confidence / Ego: Demanding, this person has had confidence issues in the past, it looks as if it was related to weight, this still carries a heavy mental burden on this person, but it is improving.
Agreeableness: Dutiful, this person will defend their opinion but will avoid conflict if it can be helped.
Manners: Well mannered, this person is very polite and genuine
Discipline: Has high standards, this person likes their surroundings to be clean and pure, structure within their life is important and helps them develop as a person, in both business and social life.
Rebelliousness: Non-rebellious, this person focuses on what’s important to them and doesn’t waste time in things that don’t concern them.
Emotional capacity: Caring, this person is extremely compassionate to others and understands deep hurt as it seems they have experienced it for themselves in an earlier stage of their life.
Intelligence: Alert, mentally active when it comes to learning and growing as an individual.
Positivity: Easy-going, this person gets along with most and is enemies with nobody, the person is welcomed into lives rather than pushed out of.
Activeness / Lifestyle: Thrill seeker, likes to take leaps in life and isn’t afraid of some hard work.
Current emotional state: Very clear and focused on what they want to achieve from life.

In order for you to increase the odds of meeting this person, I recommend living life to the full and accepting any opportunity that comes your way, try not to get yourself down on the small things in life and focus on what’s important to you, be true to yourself and you will find love. Finding your soulmate is all about allowing your energy and spiritual aura to be one with the earth and your surroundings, if you are not attuned or aligned with your core you will struggle to find your soulmate in life and they will struggle to find you.

svetozar plemic.jpg

Forum List

Back