Pets In Ukraine Are In Desperate Need of Homes

Oh lord, now they are trying to goad us into war by pulling at our heartstrings with abandoned pets.....At least it's not a parade of "breeds of peace" (pitbulls).

I think they are trying to show the efforts at keeping families, including pets, together.

And as for pitbulls, they are as peaceful and loving as any dog. It depends on the owner.

I think they are trying to show the efforts at keeping families, including pets, together.

And as for pitbulls, they are as peaceful and loving as any dog. It depends on the owner.

R.fd7ac281e87c698f89de5eb49f103ec8

• Banned
The media has shown videos of Asian students that are stranded in Ukraine and have no money to buy food.
I'm sure they would be happy to round up the stray cats and dogs and take them home.

That's sickening.

Oh you mean because their future living arrangements might not allow it?
Depends on how they are fleeing…can they take large dogs on buses and trains? And yes, also living arrangements.

Depends on how they are fleeing…can they take large dogs on buses and trains? And yes, also living arrangements.

That's really sad,.. I'd die inside if I had to leave my kitty behind. She's family even though she has fur instead of skin and four legs instead of two. It doesn't matter to me,.. love comes in all shapes, sizes, and species. :)

Forum List

Back