Petition to Recall Gov Snyder (MI) Approved

Blame rolls all the way to the top.

Again the top is BHO, the EPA found problem yet did nothing. Resigned like coward and ran. Lots of blame to go around. If Snyder ordered it and did not care it was bad water, then he too.
As long as American voters understand if you vote Republican you could be poisoning yourselves.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government.

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it

It worked so well with Walker LOL
Not good timing for republicans in an election year.

Wait until the economy goes all the way south....talk about bad timing
What is that supposed to mean? Why is the economy going to go south? If Republicans lose seats? Is that a threat from corporations? We know they tell your party and you what to think.

Sincerely

A taker

You should have signed it A Befuddled Fool. You're under some misguided BS everything that goes wrong is the republican's fault, a democrat NEVER is at fault. That's why you're not taken serious.

Can you imagine if you work at City Hall, calls come in daily BAD WATER. No one does anything to stop it?

Way back I asked, where do all the Cops, Firefighters, Govt workers live? over in Auburn Hills with clean water? What about their kids? Private school for all? Bottled water showers? huh? even the garbage men? Don't hear them yelling? Who drank and used this water?
My brother and I stopped in flint on the way up north for deer hunting. We got a Tim Horton coffee no doubt brewed in flint river water.

Can you imagine if you work at City Hall, calls come in daily BAD WATER. No one does anything to stop it?

Way back I asked, where do all the Cops, Firefighters, Govt workers live? over in Auburn Hills with clean water? What about their kids? Private school for all? Bottled water showers? huh? even the garbage men? Don't hear them yelling? Who drank and used this water?
My brother and I stopped in flint on the way up north for deer hunting. We got a Tim Horton coffee no doubt brewed in flint river water.

That may account for your comments

Didn't the D's on this board try to blame Snyder for Detroit going bankrupt too

;lmao;

The worst of it is other D's go yeah yeah that's the ticket ....Republicans did it and they have poopy pants too

this month its the water, what happens if next month Flint is invaded by two trillion mice like what happened in Australia,,,who will be blamed?

Again the top is BHO, the EPA found problem yet did nothing. Resigned like coward and ran. Lots of blame to go around. If Snyder ordered it and did not care it was bad water, then he too.
As long as American voters understand if you vote Republican you could be poisoning yourselves.

What is that supposed to mean? Why is the economy going to go south? If Republicans lose seats? Is that a threat from corporations? We know they tell your party and you what to think.

Sincerely

A taker

You should have signed it A Befuddled Fool. You're under some misguided BS everything that goes wrong is the republican's fault, a democrat NEVER is at fault. That's why you're not taken serious.
This is always your position when a Republican screws up.

Makes me remember the 2010 midterms you sons a bitches were blaming Obama for the bp oil spill.

That was bullshit, this is not. This is why Republicans should not lead. You only control both houses because of gerrymandering and midterms.

I can't help Snyder's timing to do this in an election year. But let's talk about Benghazi or Hillary's em.

;lmao;

The worst of it is other D's go yeah yeah that's the ticket ....Republicans did it and they have poopy pants too

I wasn't posting here when Detroit belly upped but on another forum they tried that route, simply hilarious

Sincerely

A taker

Makes me remember the 2010 midterms you sons a bitches were blaming Obama for the bp oil spill.

That was bullshit, this is not. This is why Republicans should not lead. You only control both houses because of gerrymandering and midterms.

I can't help Snyder's timing to do this in an election year. But let's talk about Benghazi or Hillary's em.

I blamed BP for the oil spill. I can't help the economy is going south in an election year, and it is, sucks to be the dems LOL

this month its the water, what happens if next month Flint is invaded by two trillion mice like what happened in Australia,,,who will be blamed?
Did Snyder appoint an emergency financial manager who came in and demanded instead of American cheese flint had to accept imported cheese from Australia and that's how they got here I'd blame Snyder and his efm.

bull hockey. Everyone here (I bet) is behind Snyder take blame if he is to blame. He appoints city manager to cut spending. City Manager and Mayor/council pick water savings Flint River, they had used it other times.

What different this time? Did they run it thru brand new plant getting ready for new pipe over to Lake Huron and messed up the recipe with the new ENG the city hired? Maybe facts will come out.

When we already know that the DHS lied their asses off and the freaking EPA was covering up for the local dudes and all the D's want to do is hang a Republican Governor instead of calling for a real deal inquiry into this bullshit in Flint that went on far too long with many so called experts lying to the politicians I don't think I know too many honorable Democrats any more.

Pity.

Did Snyder appoint an emergency financial manager who came in and demanded instead of American cheese flint had to accept imported cheese from Australia and that's how they got here I'd blame Snyder and his efm.
well the future mouse invasion will probably be the two trillion mice who will eventually flee manhattan because of lack of decent food. i heard they make pretty good pizza and chinese food in Michigan.

;lmao;

I wasn't posting here when Detroit belly upped but on another forum they tried that route, simply hilarious
The whole world was in the bush great recession and Michigan was the manufacturing capital of America. It was our jobs that went overseas. You people have no idea the attack being committed to the middle class. I don't care. I have no kids and have lots of money and my brothers is rich.

I think it should be that only the rich have kids. Or only half the poor choose to have kids. We have too many people anyways. This planet can't sustain us all. We're a parasite.

All the EM's were D's.

And it's not their bloody fault either. The Flint City Council actually did a great thing and signed a new deal with KWA. Would save them millions apparently to go with the new company.

Then Detroit Water and Sewage started up their hissy fit and pulled a ball busting move to cut off Flint before KWA was up and running.

Flint River water was not the first choice ever. The Flint council was forced into this move. KWA would have brought water in from Huron. But Detroit screwed Flint over and they had to make this move.

;lmao;

The whole world was in the bush great recession and Michigan was the manufacturing capital of America. It was our jobs that went overseas. You people have no idea the attack being committed to the middle class. I don't care. I have no kids and have lots of money and my brothers is rich.

I think it should be that only the rich have kids. Or only half the poor choose to have kids. We have too many people anyways. This planet can't sustain us all. We're a parasite.

So now you're trying to pin Detroit on Bush? Really? Detroit is a democrat mistake, nobody else

All the EM's were D's.

And it's not their bloody fault either. The Flint City Council actually did a great thing and signed a new deal with KWA. Would save them millions apparently to go with the new company.

Then Detroit Water and Sewage started up their hissy fit and pulled a ball busting move to cut off Flint before KWA was up and running.

Flint River water was not the first choice ever. The Flint council was forced into this move. KWA would have brought water in from Huron. But Detroit screwed Flint over and they had to make this move.

Wapo has an article blaming Flint on segregation...total insanity and never let a crisis go to waste

When we already know that the DHS lied their asses off and the freaking EPA was covering up for the local dudes and all the D's want to do is hang a Republican Governor instead of calling for a real deal inquiry into this bullshit in Flint that went on far too long with many so called experts lying to the politicians I don't think I know too many honorable Democrats any more.

Pity.
Oh we are hoping for a fair hearing. That will probably happen after the elections. By then the damage will already be done.

Oh, and your position of who "lied their asses of". Do you know who appointed these incompetent cheapskates? Probably Snyder. But let's see what facts come out.

Oh, and please don't as a Republican dare tell me what's honorable. Chances are you ignore all the dishonorable shit your party does. And you being offended here seems more like an incincere tactic

;lmao;

So now you're trying to pin Detroit on Bush? Really? Detroit is a democrat mistake, nobody else
You Republicans love to gloss over the bush great recession. I can see why.

Forum List

Back