Petition to Recall Gov Snyder (MI) Approved

I'm not saying let's sing kumbaya here but if you take a deep breath leave the partisan bullshit at the door and actually take the time to find out what went on your head will be spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.sp

Cripes the mom that was the real deal whistle blower on this had a nurse tell her that her son had acceptable levels of lead poisoning and the nurse blew her off. I mean yikes.

Everyone that was actually 'in the know' was in full blown cover your ass mode. They were lying their asses off day in and day out. The freaking EPA had test results in February and did nothing.

In February. It took Virginia Tech to sue Michigan to get the data to blow this bullshit wide open. In OCTOBER

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The GOP really dropped the ball in Michigan.

Flint is a great example of what happens when the GOP control all three houses. The state senate, house and governors office.

But you can blame a nurse.

I'm sure if we had a democratic governor you'd be more forgiving

Blame rolls all the way to the top. Just like a business, if it struggles its the fault of the owners, not the employees. Snyder has a hand in it and he will now have to endure the craziness set before him.

he shouldn't be recalled. he should be impeached.

BHO in charge of EPA..........should he be impeached? EPA knew, did nothing. AND it is violation of Federal law NOT to use the correct corrosion treatment. Impeach Mayor and 8 city council (DEM) who hired water ENG?

Jan 21, 2016 - "I was stunned when I found out they did not have corrosion control in place ... DEQ and for EPA to determine whether the water system was in violation of ... after it began using Flint River water in April 2014, but Del Toral and ...

EPA official 'stunned' by failure to treat Flint water for lead leaching

One moment had me truly spitting bullets when I read the EPA had the data in February and refused to do anything. They were trying to keep this "in house". Lead poisoning 'In house' OMG how whacked out is this?

Wait until the economy goes all the way south....talk about bad timing

Sweet fancy Moses, My IRA! I worked so many years to save it. Not great but it is all I have unless I sell house before it crash too.

I really don't want to think about it. Job hang by thread......when you get older. sigh.

I'm not saying let's sing kumbaya here but if you take a deep breath leave the partisan bullshit at the door and actually take the time to find out what went on your head will be spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.sp

Cripes the mom that was the real deal whistle blower on this had a nurse tell her that her son had acceptable levels of lead poisoning and the nurse blew her off. I mean yikes.

Everyone that was actually 'in the know' was in full blown cover your ass mode. They were lying their asses off day in and day out. The freaking EPA had test results in February and did nothing.

In February. It took Virginia Tech to sue Michigan to get the data to blow this bullshit wide open. In OCTOBER

Flint is a great example of what happens when the GOP control all three houses. The state senate, house and governors office.

I'm not blaming just a nurse. When the DHS lies to the Governor, the Mayor and the city council and of course the public telling them that the water is safe to drink this is the fault of the freaking Governor?

The EPA hid the data they uncovered and all you want to do you useless piece of shit partisan hack just want to blame Republicans?

Disgusting.

Look guys I've battled for clean water for decades. In our advanced society what has happened in Flint really does need a true non partisan inquiry. That this could have gone on for this whole time period dealing all the way up to the EPA for heaven's sake and there is no undoing lead or mercury man.

This is not a political joke here. Nor should it be. Everyone needs to come forward at every level to find out how we got to the point that an independent agency, this time Virginia Tech had to sue to get the data and stop this poisoning in Flint?

Okay Nigeria. No inquiry. Tierra del Fuego. No inquiry. But freaking Flint Michigan USA 2016

DAMN STRAIGHT. Let it rip.
They're saying it might be tied to Parkinson's and maybe dementia. My mom had/has Alzheimer's starting around 64 years old. Way too young. We may all blow it off because we think it only happened to poor people in flint but don't be so sure.

Lots of kids in the 40s played with lead toys.

I'm not blaming just a nurse. When the DHS lies to the Governor, the Mayor and the city council and of course the public telling them that the water is safe to drink this is the fault of the freaking Governor?

The EPA hid the data they uncovered and all you want to do you useless piece of shit partisan hack just want to blame Republicans?

Disgusting.
I see the Republicans for what they are. I can't help it when they prove me right. Hate to say I told you so. Don't shoot the messenger.

It's not like I hoped that people would die because of bad Snyder appointees but I saw how bush FEMA appointee/bush college roommate hechofajob brownie drowned the people of new Orleans.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government

Blame rolls all the way to the top. Just like a business, if it struggles its the fault of the owners, not the employees. Snyder has a hand in it and he will now have to endure the craziness set before him.

Well his only hand in it was to believe these so called experts including his own DHS that even fabricated data, altered data, lied their asses off day in and day out oh and for believing it couldn't possibly be that big a deal because surely the EPA wouldn't cover up for the locals right?

He believed the lying thru their fucking teeth experts.

Well his only hand in it was to believe these so called experts including his own DHS that even fabricated data, altered data, lied their asses off day in and day out oh and for believing it couldn't possibly be that big a deal because surely the EPA wouldn't cover up for the locals right?

He believed the lying thru their fucking teeth experts.

if only you had some semblance of reality.

amazing the damage too much drugs do.

Blame rolls all the way to the top.

Again the top is BHO, the EPA found problem yet did nothing. Resigned like coward and ran. Lots of blame to go around. If Snyder ordered it and did not care it was bad water, then he too.
As long as American voters understand if you vote Republican you could be poisoning yourselves.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government.

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it

As long as American voters understand if you vote Republican you could be poisoning yourselves.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government.

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it

keep Milking it for all you can. Alzhiemers, brain damage all on Snyder. Everyone else go free/clear

Can you imagine if you work at City Hall, calls come in daily BAD WATER. No one does anything to stop it?

Way back I asked, where do all the Cops, Firefighters, Govt workers live? over in Auburn Hills with clean water? What about their kids? Private school for all? Bottled water showers? huh? even the garbage men? Don't hear them yelling? Who drank and used this water?

I knew he was a Alec/koch right wing Republican in a golly gee oh shucks one tough nerd sheeps clothing

Disgusting.
I see the Republicans for what they are. I can't help it when they prove me right. Hate to say I told you so. Don't shoot the messenger.

It's not like I hoped that people would die because of bad Snyder appointees but I saw how bush FEMA appointee/bush college roommate hechofajob brownie drowned the people of new Orleans.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government

I take Katrina very very personally. I was a Catahoula breeder and with my husband we were setting out on a grand adventure of a lifetime. Kill some time waiting for the hurricane season to end, introduce my husband to all my family in a graveyard in Kirkland Lake and we were hanging in Manitoba when that bitch came rolling in.

I was on the phone day and night. We were originally supposed to move to Ponchatoula. With my crew, Jim Dandy, Ruby Star, Dusty Roads and American Bad Ass my foundation.

All our dreams washed away in a heartbeat. But our pain was nothing compared to the good people of Louisiana. Their lives were turned so upside down.

Now you obviously have just drank the kool aide because you have no idea how many levels of government failed those people. Bi partisan blame to go around.

Forum List

Back