Petition To Make GOP Convention Open Carry

Should the second amendment right be denied at the GOP convention

• No, it is an affront to our basic liberties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Republicans have proven themselves to be irresponsible and hot headed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, what if Black Lives Matters shows up and Republican miss out on the opportunity to kill Blacks

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, freedom is not free and so what if there's a blood bath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it would be comforting to see a bunch of Phrump supporters with six shooters strapped to their sides. If the GOP denies their leader the nomination, then they all pull their weapons at the same time. IT WILL BE AN EPIC SCENE!

Yes, it would be comforting to see a bunch of Phrump supporters with six shooters strapped to their sides. If the GOP denies their leader the nomination, then they all pull their weapons at the same time. IT WILL BE AN EPIC SCENE!

Of course, liberals dream of fiction and all the cool oppressions they can slam down on the people

-Geaux

Of course, liberals dream of fiction and all the cool oppressions they can slam down on the people

-Geaux

I say the GOP Leadership will not allow open carry in Cleveland. Not with a bunch of rabid Phrump supporters roaming the halls...

Lesson to the GOP: Be careful what you wish for. First Phrump and now Open Carry at your convention.

Do not suspend the Second Amendment at the Convention .... an armed population is a polite population... just increase the liability insurance just in case......

Over 12,000 signatures have been added to the petition since I started this topic yesterday.

Well done, USMB Republicans!

FAQ

Can I attend the convention?

While tickets will not be available for purchase and quantities are limited, there are several ways an individual can attend convention activities.

To attend the convention in an official capacity, individuals should explore the process of becoming a delegate or alternate delegate from their state of residence.

It is also possible to assist with convention activities as an official volunteer. If you’re interested in being a volunteer in the 2016, please sign up on our Volunteer’s page.

How do I learn more about becoming a supplier or vendor to Convention attendees?

Information regarding vendors and advertising can be found on the Cleveland Host Committee’s website, http://www.2016cle.com/.

Become A Supplier

Cleveland is preparing to give a warm welcome to an estimated 50,000 delegates, media and visitors who will be in town for the 2016 Republican National Convention. The Cleveland 2016 Host Committee is actively working with public and private stakeholders that serve as resources to our local business community. Together, our goal is to provide an easily accessible, comprehensive supplier guide to the Republican National Committee’s Committee on Arrangements as well as to local and visiting Convention participants to assist them in their planning.

Please complete the following form to register your business for the Cleveland 2016 Host Committee Supplier Guide.

falafel.jpg

Who will volunteer for the falafel booth?

Last edited:
Is Ohio a Stand Your Ground state?

Stand up conservatives and 2nd amendment lovers! The Republican party is declaring Gun-free zones at all their events. Of course THEIR security gets to carry guns, you know the 'elites'. But you don't.

Thanks Reagan, for building the gun-grabber party.

Good to see you support the end of gun free zones....join us in removing these gun free killing zones from schools and other public buildings...then, you can help us bring civil rights action against any private business that declares itself a gun free zone...since that is in violation of the 2nd Amendment protections.........you can sign a petition to the Department of Justice to bring federal Civil Rights suits against these businesses.....good to have you on board....
It must be a state-by-state thing making schools gun free. Our local elementary school has an armed teacher and the teachers know who she is. It's locked in a cabinet in her room so she can access it quickly if needed.

The convention center is a "gun free zone". Some people claim gun free zones are just too dangerous, and put people at risk.

So here is a petition to allow everyone to open carry a gun at the convention: Quicken Loans Arena: Allow Open Carry of Firearms at the Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC Convention in July.

Imagine the savings of not having to pay for metal detectors and wands and the necessary security guards to man all the entrances!
We could call the convention

Quick Draw at Quicken Loans

Fire on the Lake

____ Dead in Ohio

A cleaving in Cleveland

I think if some Muslim homegrown terrorist thinks about attacking the GOP convention, we need to send a clear message that it would be a suicide mission. Sign the petition!

I'm not sure that making it a suicide mission would have much effect, are you?

I think if some Muslim homegrown terrorist thinks about attacking the GOP convention, we need to send a clear message that it would be a suicide mission. Sign the petition!

I'm not sure that making it a suicide mission would have much effect, are you?
Finally, someone ALMOST got the joke...

I say, let everyone open carry.

And then...steal the nomination from Trump.

I missed the post where you protested the abridgement of 2nd Amendment rights at the convention. Where shall I find it?

Forum List

Back