Petition To Make GOP Convention Open Carry

Should the second amendment right be denied at the GOP convention

• No, it is an affront to our basic liberties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Republicans have proven themselves to be irresponsible and hot headed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, what if Black Lives Matters shows up and Republican miss out on the opportunity to kill Blacks

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, freedom is not free and so what if there's a blood bath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Ohio a Stand Your Ground state?

Stand up conservatives and 2nd amendment lovers! The Republican party is declaring Gun-free zones at all their events. Of course THEIR security gets to carry guns, you know the 'elites'. But you don't.

Thanks Reagan, for building the gun-grabber party.

Stand up conservatives and 2nd amendment lovers! The Republican party is declaring Gun-free zones at all their events. Of course THEIR security gets to carry guns, you know the 'elites'. But you don't.

Good to see you support the end of gun free zones....join us in removing these gun free killing zones from schools and other public buildings...then, you can help us bring civil rights action against any private business that declares itself a gun free zone...since that is in violation of the 2nd Amendment protections.........you can sign a petition to the Department of Justice to bring federal Civil Rights suits against these businesses.....good to have you on board....

Good to see you support the end of gun free zones....join us in removing these gun free killing zones from schools and other public buildings...then, you can help us bring civil rights action against any private business that declares itself a gun free zone...since that is in violation of the 2nd Amendment protections.........you can sign a petition to the Department of Justice to bring federal Civil Rights suits against these businesses.....good to have you on board....
does you statue bowing church allow guns? if so, why? don't the statues protect you

Sure, but first we have to stop the Republican gun-grabber party and their followers.

Double chins unite!

does you statue bowing church allow guns? if so, why? don't the statues protect you

No...the catholic church does not allow guns....and they are wrong.....statues...protect us? Oh...it's easter...been hitting the bottle...right?

Sure, but first we have to stop the Republican gun-grabber party and their followers.

Double chins unite!

Again...the NRA had thousands of gun carriers at their convention in Tennessee......and no one shot anyone.....

Of course, I would insist that democrats be disarmed....they are the party of political assassination.......and street crime......

If we just disarmed the democrats...we would be a very peaceful society....

I think if some Muslim homegrown terrorist thinks about attacking the GOP convention, we need to send a clear message that it would be a suicide mission. Sign the petition!

I think if some Muslim homegrown terrorist thinks about attacking the GOP convention, we need to send a clear message that it would be a suicide mission. Sign the petition!

I agree.....

Double chins unite!

Again...the NRA had thousands of gun carriers at their convention in Tennessee......and no one shot anyone.....

Of course, I would insist that democrats be disarmed....they are the party of political assassination.......and street crime......

So you're a gun-grabber!!

Git 'im Cletus!

Double chins unite!

So you're a gun-grabber!!

Git 'im Cletus!

From democrats...sure...they are violent and out of control.......they do almost all of the killing with guns in this country....

This is what matters to republicans guys.

What mattered most to Democrats in 2012 in Charlotte was to 1) Check ID and 2) include God. Now, be good Democrat and make sure they don't check ID in 2016 and leave God out? Jesus Christ, by your own people's logic, do you know how many Blacks were denied access and do you know how many non-Christians were offended by reference to God? What's the matter with you people?

been a long time since I attended church, But I seem to remember a sermon about God helping those that help themselves.

God gave us the ability to make weapons to protect ourselves...he has already helped us.....it is up to us to do the rest.

I won't be there. I don't see why not. But then I also don't know why there would be a constitutional problem with a private company banning them from their place of businss

No...the catholic church does not allow guns....and they are wrong.....statues...protect us? Oh...it's easter...been hitting the bottle...right?
no, but it sounds like you have been huffing the incense

You've started two threads on this...it must concern you, most likely kept you in the fetal position all night thinking about scary guns

I have no issue seeing police carrying a gun just like I have no issue with a citizen doing the same. Both are lawful and just

-Geaux

Forum List

Back