Peter Doocy Humiliates Karine Jean-Pierre by Reading Biden Econ Advisor Brian Deese’s 2008 Definition of a Recession (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Peter Doocy owned this wannabe Zulu queen today. She was getting frustrated as the White reporter pushed her into a corner with facts by Biden's on economic advisor. Hilarious!

Peter Doocy owned this wannabe Zulu queen today. She was getting frustrated as the White reporter pushed her into a corner with facts by Biden's on economic advisor. Hilarious!

.She has the brains of her alter ego, Raggedy Ann.

999C16EA-CDBE-4147-B1F7-F065468579D7.jpeg

I am so pleased you provided that post of Trump's Monumental Accomplishments (since deleted) and thanks to the one who assembled it. I would reference this impressive list whenever some strange duck liberal gets all mouthy and dismissive. Such as one responder who said “Nice cut and paste” and “Who wants to read all that?” Two of the lamest comments anyone could utter.

These useless hypocrites have arguments worthy of a 5th grader. Their annoying lame retorts so often referring to us as Trump cult worshippers. No stupid, we do not worship Trump nor do we deny he has faults. We just happen to welcome and agree with almost all he tried to accomplish. Because they are in line with conservative thought and Christian morals. If it were any other republican besides Trump, we would love them, too. But we do admire Trump’s unflappable way of dealing with criminals in the DNC, the DOJ, the FBI, et al. as well as liars and enemies in the mainstream media, and yet continued to stay the course.

I am so pleased you provided that post of Trump's Monumental Accomplishments (since deleted) and thanks to the one who assembled it. I would reference this impressive list whenever some strange duck liberal gets all mouthy and dismissive. Such as one responder who said “Nice cut and paste” and “Who wants to read all that?” Two of the lamest comments anyone could utter.

These useless hypocrites have arguments worthy of a 5th grader. Their annoying lame retorts so often referring to us as Trump cult worshippers. No stupid, we do not worship Trump nor do we deny he has faults. We just happen to welcome and agree with almost all he tried to accomplish. Because they are in line with conservative thought and Christian morals. If it were any other republican besides Trump, we would love them, too. But we do admire Trump’s unflappable way of dealing with criminals in the DNC, the DOJ, the FBI, et al. as well as liars and enemies in the mainstream media, and yet continued to stay the course.
I think you are replying to the wrong thread.

I think you are replying to the wrong thread.
I wrote it for the right post / thread, but by the time I came back it was deleted by the mods. I just wanted to acknowledge MAGA macho who originally posted it, so I found him on this one. (thanks)

• Banned

Hi, jehanne1431. You're welcome. I didn't provide a link and that's why it was deleted. Nevertheless, here's a link to it. Scroll to post #6 and copy and save it. I'm about to post it again with a link so the mod won't delete it.

what the xiden demafasict are doing with definitions of words is what Orwell called doublespeak

we were warned about the demafasict

If you listened to Powell yesterday, he made a fool of Doocy, but that's probably a daily thing.

Forum List

Back