Karine Jean-Pierre: Illegal Immigration is Down 90% Because of Joe Biden (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a liar! The border is swelling with wetbacks and other brown third worlders because Title 42 is going to end in a couple of weeks. This usurping administration doesn't care to tell the truth on anything. It all gaslighting and subterfuge.

It's like when someone comes-up with such a blatant lie that you have no sensible retort that will do any good or faze them in any way.....Sorta like talking to a cat, it just continues to sit there, lick it's ass, and pays you no mind.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Put her in manacles and leg irons then take her to the border to smell what's happening. And will someone PLEASE take that awful wig off her head. Even a shaved head would look better.

It's like when someone comes-up with such a blatant lie that you have no sensible retort that will do any good or faze them in any way.....Sorta like talking to a cat, it just continues to sit there, lick it's ass, and pays you no mind.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Great analogy.

Thank you.

Where is the press? Where are the fact checkers?

Upfront I will admit that I am not that good with math and percentages. We know that BIden has welcomed close to 5 million illegals into this country. That being said, I believe that if her 90% reduction rate is accurate the number of illegal crossings prior to his first two years had to be in the neighborhood of 50 million under Trump. That is not an exaggeration, but an outright, bald-faced, look you in the eye, LIE! Feel free to correct my math if you can.

Forum List

Back