'Extremists'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
That is the term Democrats are trying to attach to MAGA. Democrats hope to create an 'Overton Window' to cast them as more politically acceptable by calling the opposition 'extreme.' Get ready to hear them spew that all the way to the mid-terms. It's a Marxist strategy to call others what you yourself are.

That Democrats may be doing what Marxists may do does not make Democrats Marxists.

That Democrats may be doing what Marxists may do does not make Democrats Marxists.
They are clueless Marxist tools most of them. We have seen, in the past, Marxism leads to tyrannical rulers, just like Fascism.

The fact that Democrats have a problem with making America great, tells me everything I need to know about Democrats.
They do everything they can to stop it. It makes no sense really. But then you realize they also don’t even want women to be physically women. Only a group of people who want girls to have penises could also not want to live in a great country. Their ultimate goal is to live the most miserable lives possible. Success is not an option when your desire is failure.

Hitler was a leftist, Mao leftist, Chavez leftist, Castro leftist etc.

Everything evil in world history has come from the left. Without exception. Nothing has changed.
Yes, Both fascists and marxists leave a trail of millions on innocents slaughtered. They also hate each other for stealing each others thunder. ie, Stalin Russia and Nazi Germany.

The fact that Democrats have a problem with making America great, tells me everything I need to know about Democrats.
Magaturds spew bumper sticker shit like 'Make America Great Again' 24/7, but their words/actions are anything but. They're kind of like Antifa that way.

They are clueless Marxist tools most of them. We have seen, in the past, Marxism leads to tyrannical rulers, just like Fascism.
They're tools of the kleptocracy; Marxists have no sway in US politics.

And Marxism doesn't lead to tyrannical rulers, though tyrannical rulers may mask their tyranny in a variety of cobbled/sham ideologies.

The democrats are a fusion of Marxism and Nazism, taking the worst of both.

Which makes sense, democrats were the model for both.
The Democrats are deranged fascists - essentially Nazis - at the moment, but Marxists?

Not by the wildest stretch of imagination.

Marxism is just philosophy/theory.

Democrats are just pure thugs - nothing more.

The Democrats are deranged fascists - essentially Nazis - at the moment, but Marxists?

Not by the wildest stretch of imagination.

Marxism is just philosophy/theory.

Democrats are just pure thugs - nothing more.
Democrats remind me of Muslims. They try to bully you and if you back down even a bit, they pounce on you for showing weakness. Bring force upon that Democrat or Muslim and the fucker will run like a dog with its tail between its legs. Only if the Democrats have a 10 to 1 advantage will they stand up to your force...

pajama-boy-Obamacare.jpg

Yep, the Democrats smear their opponents.
The Democrats call mainstream people who work hard and pay their taxes and don't bother other people > fascists, nazis, extremists, far right, white supremists, domestic terrorists.

Yep, the Democrats smear their opponents.
The Democrats call mainstream people who work hard and pay their taxes and don't bother other people > fascists, nazis, extremists, far right, white supremists, domestic terrorists.
Yes, they commandeer the language and change meanings. Women are suddenly not definable, men can get pregnant, gender has nothing do to with born sex, just to name a few. The BLM riots were really 'peaceful protests, and the peaceful protest on Jan 6th was actually a riot.

Forum List

Back