Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: ‘Salvation’ Depends on Being ‘Useful.’

What's he say about adultery? About taking his name in vain?

P.S. Jesus never said that so no, you do not know what is in the Bible.
Same thing. First Corinthians 6:9

Paul wrote Corinthians.
More stupid Bible lessons.

Don't listen. I don't care.
Why should I listen to a God hater giving a Bible lesson outside of laughing at him?

You might learn something?

More theology lessons from a God hater.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

Leftists are only incredibly charitable with other people's money.

Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: 'Salvation' Depends on Being 'Useful'

He didn't say anything about "Christianity", shitforbrains. He said "my faith".

What a fucking dumbass. If I ran a headline saying "Bridge For Sale" would you pull your wallet out?
He says he’s a Christian, ignoramus.

He says "MY FAITH", dickwad. There's no way around that. It's on TAPE.
He even pauses for a beat to let the phrase sink in. Yet there you are going :lalala:

What do you do, trawl around the internet looking for fake headlines where you can go "here's my nose, lead me astray because I won't bother to read the article or watch the video"?
You guys are so good at redefining

That's what the OP did, isn't it.

He STILL can't admit it. Even after his own link proves it.

Same thing. First Corinthians 6:9

Paul wrote Corinthians.

Why should I listen to a God hater giving a Bible lesson outside of laughing at him?

I’m a pretty good comedian, I’ve got enough humorous material, thanks.

Why don’t you want to learn from people who know what their talking about?

Paul wrote Corinthians.

I’m a pretty good comedian, I’ve got enough humorous material, thanks.

Why don’t you want to learn from people who know what their talking about?

So far you haven't shown you do.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

Go ahead, check me. Watch your own link.

What a fucking dumbass. If I ran a headline saying "Bridge For Sale" would you pull your wallet out?
Or would you ass-ume it's about "Christianity"?

/thread

Stuff it shit for brains, he is a self professed "christian". You're about as big an asshole as anyone can be.

/thread

Stuff it shit for brains, he is a self professed "christian". You're about as big an asshole as anyone can be.

Show the class where the word "Christianity" appears anywhere in the debate at all. By anybody. OP can't do it, and he's the one who bought this shit.

Maybe you can pull his ass out of the fire. Go ahead. Find it.

I'll wait.

:eusa_whistle:

He even pauses for a beat to let the phrase sink in. Yet there you are going :lalala:

What do you do, trawl around the internet looking for fake headlines where you can go "here's my nose, lead me astray because I won't bother to read the article or watch the video"?

It’s common knowledge he is Episcopalian, you fucking idiot.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics

Get a clue...dumbass. Or try something that resembles research.

Pete Buttigieg’s Very Public Faith Is Challenging Assumptions

RUN THE VIDEO IN THE OP, IDIOTS.

At the 0:35 mark he says WHAT?

Oh, you didn't bother to vet the headline eh? Just leaned back and swallowed whole because you believe everything on the internets, is that it?

Fucking morons...

Go fuck yourself kid.

"
Pete Buttigieg’s Very Public Faith Is Challenging Assumptions"

Oh, you didn't bother to vet the headline eh? Just leaned back and swallowed whole because you believe everything on the internets, is that it?

Fucking morons...

Go fuck yourself kid.

"

We sit, and we wait.... :45:

/thread

Show the class where the word "Christianity" appears anywhere in the debate at all. By anybody. OP can't do it, and he's the one who bought this shit.

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

"When Pete Buttigieg wants to practice his Christian faith on the road, the Democratic presidential candidate sometimes attends services at the nearest Episcopal church he can find. If pressed for time, he always does what he calls "scriptural meditation" on a phone app."

In Iowa, Pete Buttigieg wants to talk about faith: 'There's kind of a need that's been going unmet'

/thread

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

"When Pete Buttigieg wants to practice his Christian faith on the road, the Democratic presidential candidate sometimes attends services at the nearest Episcopal church he can find. If pressed for time, he always does what he calls "scriptural meditation" on a phone app."

In Iowa, Pete Buttigieg wants to talk about faith: 'There's kind of a need that's been going unmet'

:dig:

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

Fucking morons...

Go fuck yourself kid.

"

We sit, and we wait.... :45:

You've been shown the fool he is a self proclaimed "christian" and that is the "faith" is speaking of.
You are not good at this.

/thread

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

I've proven it 3 times. Your games don't work with me.

/thread

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

Um No Nummynutz, you tried to change the subject three times brinigng in links to different things, none of which are last night's debate.

I challenged you and you can't do it. You even quoted my post that gave the time stamp and you can't do it.

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

Um No Numnutz, you tried to change the subject three times bringing in links to different things.

I challenged you and you can't do it.

No, I've beaten your ass into the ground because your games don't work on me. You're becoming a caricature kid.

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

Um No Nummynutz, you tried to change the subject three times brinigng in links to different things, none of which are last night's debate.

I challenged you and you can't do it. You even quoted my post that gave the time stamp and you can't do it.

So you mean when he talks about his "faith" he DOESN'T mean his "christianity" this article speaks of?

"— When Pete Buttigieg wants to practice his Christian faith on the road, the Democratic presidential candidate sometimes attends services at the nearest Episcopal church he can find. If pressed for time, he always does what he calls "scriptural meditation" on a phone app."

I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

So you mean when he talks about his "faith" he DOESN'T mean his "christianity" this article speaks of?

"— When Pete Buttigieg wants to practice his Christian faith on the road, the Democratic presidential candidate sometimes attends services at the nearest Episcopal church he can find. If pressed for time, he always does what he calls "scriptural meditation" on a phone app."

DUH.

FTR my faith teaches me the same thing and it's got nothing to do with Christianism.

Once AGAIN for the kids in Special class --- "MY faith" is personal and singular. It means "MY". It does not mean "YOUR". And if this isn't too much to digest all at once it also does not mean "THEIR", "HIS" or "HER". It means "MY".

Go fuck yourself kid.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

DUH.

FTR my faith teaches me the same thing and it's got nothing to do with Christianism.

Once AGAIN for the kids in Special class --- "MY faith" is personal and singular. It means "MY". It does not mean "YOUR". And if this isn't too much to digest all at once it also does not mean "THEIR", "HIS" or "HER". It means "MY".

LOL, you're dick isn't as big as you think it is. He was talking about his christian faith. I'm just a schmuck and you're not even on my level kid. Parsing is for weak minded children, you've been schooled.

Again.

Can't do it, Kenya.

Quelle surprise.

DUH.

LOL, you're dick isn't as big as you think it is. He was talking about his christian [sic] faith. I'm just a schmuck and you're not even on my level kid. Parsing is for weak minded children, you've been schooled.

Again.

Quote him.

Need help? See post 75, where I already did.

Or see the video in the OP's own link.

Show the class where anything is said about "Christianity" by anyone anywhere.

Get busy.

Forum List

Back