Pervert Joe Biden Nibbles On New Secretary Of Defense's Wifes Ear During Swearing-In Ceremony

Unbelievable! The Perv is strong in him!

unnamed-11-620x422.jpg

463675586.jpg

Biden Whispers In Defense Secretary s Ear The Daily Caller

creepy-joe-biden-400x276.jpg

biden-hand-on-cops-leg.jpg

joe4_zpse1694f08.png

Your idiot. He's whispering something to her. STupid, really stupid.

Is that what he's doing to the 11 year old?

Why has there never been any pics of Biden fondling Hilary?

That is a rhetorical question by the way.
You just HAD to put the idea is someones mind, didn't you?
At least I didn't put the idea of Biden fondling Bill in your mind......

Oops!
You really don't like Me, do you? :hellno:
Ever see the movie Broke Back Mountain?
No...
Nor have I.

Ha, what a pervert degenerate. But in all seriousness, it shows you how the Globalist Elites feel they can do anything they want. They truly feel they're untouchable royalty. Biden represents Globalist Elite miscreants perfectly. They know they can molest & rape and get away with it. Just ask the recent IMF Elite bastard who just got away with his heinous crimes.

He's MOVING UP from 11 year olds! Watch that little girl's SMILE disappear with just a small touch from "Uncle JoJo"!

giphy.gif

He's on the NWO Global Elite team. They feel they can get away with anything. Molesting & raping is their thing. They know they can't be touched. Him, Bill Clinton, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and many others are typical evil NWO Globalist Elites.

Perhaps it's just a CommicRAT trait? I mean, I'm currently living in Pogo's head, JakeTheFlake's head, and I see a FOR RENT sign on the Mad Crabbies forehead! They all seem to look exactly like this...

biden3.jpg

Ha, what a pervert degenerate. But in all seriousness, it shows you how the Globalist Elites feel they can do anything they want. They truly feel they're untouchable royalty. Biden represents Globalist Elite miscreants perfectly. They know they can molest & rape and get away with it. Just ask the recent IMF Elite bastard who just got away with his heinous crimes.

He's MOVING UP from 11 year olds! Watch that little girl's SMILE disappear with just a small touch from "Uncle JoJo"!...And her MOTHER TURN AWAY in HORROR!!

giphy.gif
He should have been arrested for traumatizing that poor little girl.

She looks really pleased he has his hands on her...

I would have given him the old elbow in the tummy. Then say, oops, sorry! Works every time. :D
Or at least stomp his foot. On second thought, he probably wears steel toed shoes for that very reason.

Oh yes, the self defense shoes. :D

Best+self+defense+shoe.png

Forum List

Back