Perversion, corruption, injustice, and idiocy in Missouri, Trump claiming to still be President, and DeJoy under investigation for campaign money.

My father used to say he was from Missouri, and it is a good state to be from, far from. I understand better what he was saying now;

:laughing0301:

You watch Madcow.

Well, I certainly find her more logical and intelligent than people like you.

My father used to say he was from Missouri, and it is a good state to be from, far from. I understand better what he was saying now;

You watch Madcow.

Show us her 2016 prediction videos. Pure logic and intelligence for you.

Dumb fuck, Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes in 2020. But Russia did the math for him and helped him win the electoral college. Time to remove that relic from the days of slavery.

You watch Madcow.

says more about you than her,,

what was it she said in court??

oh yeah
no reasonable person should take me seriously

Nope. That was Sidney Powell, the crazy lady lawyer that said Trump will be reinstated as president in November, along with a lot of other crazy shit

I was in Missouri in April.

What a dump. Wow. Seriously, wow.

I was very happy to leave that state.

I saw that report this evening. The mess they have in government explains the mess the state is in.

But that's what you get when you vote for republicans these days.

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Nope. That was Sidney Powell, the crazy lady lawyer that said Trump will be reinstated as president in November, along with a lot of other crazy shit

sorry hag but thats what she said in court to avoid a lawsuit,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Proof? Credible Link?

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Proof? Credible Link?

now thats some funny shit right there,,

You watch Madcow.

oh yeah

Nope. Her lawyers said that any reasonable person would have known she was expressing an opinion.

It was Sidney "kraken" Powell who said no reasonable person would have believed her lies.

Forum List

Back