Personal Purge

USMB isnā€™t on your list?

Lots of faggot liberals you could remove from your life pretty quickly.

USMB accounts for about 85% of my social activity outside my home/family so it was suggested that I just start ā€œignoringā€ accounts that may trigger me rather than ghosting the whole site. Iā€™m guessing my ignore list will be in the hundreds very quickly.
Ignore is for weaklings.

Now if you could just wing yourself off of big tech period, your task would be complete. I know where you are coming from though.
I'm weaning myself off YouTube now and switching over to Rumble. I've been done with Facebook for a while, and just registered on Mewe.

I have a sense that some censorship has been purged from my life.
Arenā€™t you worried that you will be trapped in an echo chamber?

Just asan FYI...I see no value in Twitter and my only social media is FB, which is not my news source and mostly we talk about dogs.

Now if you could just wing yourself off of big tech period, your task would be complete. I know where you are coming from though.
I'm weaning myself off YouTube now and switching over to Rumble. I've been done with Facebook for a while, and just registered on Mewe.

Just asan FYI...I see no value in Twitter and my only social media is FB, which is not my news source and mostly we talk about dogs.
They're not echo chambers from what I can see. Their administrators just don't impose their prejudices onto the site memberships.

Just as an FYI...I see no value in Twitter and my only social media is FB, which is not my news source and mostly we talk about dogs.

I like echos. Iā€™ve lived in an echo chamber my entire life. There were no alternate opinions allowed in the home I grew up in.

I donā€™t much care for Twitter either. Thatā€™s part of why I havenā€™t moved to Parler, even though many of my associates have. Hopefully an alternate for FB is eventually developed.

Just as an FYI...I see no value in Twitter and my only social media is FB, which is not my news source and mostly we talk about dogs.

I like echos. Iā€™ve lived in an echo chamber my entire life. There were no alternate opinions allowed in the home I grew up in.

I donā€™t much care for Twitter either. Thatā€™s part of why I havenā€™t moved to Parler, even though many of my associates have. Hopefully an alternate for FB is eventually developed.
Facebook is what it is. I choose not to get my "news" from it, but use it to post my doggie info and keep in touch with friends.

I'm sorry no alternate opinions were allowed for you..it sounds restrictive and harsh.

Stay positive...I try to...even when I'm a total bitch :)

Is Coyote one of your dogs? Or just your spirit animal?

Or are you just generally a bitch?

Last edited:

Is Coyote one of your dogs? Or just your spirit animal?

Or are you just generally a bitch?

I'm generally a bitch :)

I'm sorry no alternate opinions were allowed for you..it sounds restrictive and harsh.

Stay positive...I try to...even when I'm a total bitch :)

Believe it or not, it wasnā€™t as bad as it might sounds. It forced me to cement my opinions and ideals into the things I truly believe in and am willing to fight for.

Staying positive is harder for me. Mostly because of my personal history. I try but it rarely works as well as I would like.

Forum List

Back