Perry may skip debates

Perry might as well skip the debates and get out of the race. A president has to be able to think on his feet, be more calm and handle unexpected situations. I would not feel comfortable with him in office.

If I were Perry I'd skip them too. He doesn't do well in that environment so there is more to lose than gain by participating.
I'd be spending my time traveling, making speeches, appearing on talk radio etc. He does well there.

I love when people talk about how stupid he is. Because the man is very very smart.
You sound just like those Liberal Morons that defended John F'ing Kerry when he rambled incoherently. "He's just so smart that none of us can understand him!" Uh, wat? :confused:

Just admit Perry is a tool and move on ok?

Except for being a former Democrat, Algore lover, Gardasil pusher and illegal alien coddler I'm sure he has a few good points. Too bad he never shows them.

the reason president obama has not released his transcripts is because they would come as no surprise. A man who made editor of the harvard law review doesn't get cs and ds. The reason perry's dismal grades are "news" is because it is amazing that someone with grades as horrible as his got to be governor of texas.

I mean, really, at least bush got bad grades at yale. :lol:

do you really believe that bull shit?

The reason President Obama has not released his transcripts is because they would come as no surprise. A man who made editor of the Harvard Law Review doesn't get Cs and Ds. The reason Perry's dismal grades are "news" is because it is amazing that someone with grades as horrible as his got to be governor of Texas.

I mean, really, at least Bush got bad grades at Yale. :lol:
If you did any research into Obama's past you'd find that he was probably made editor of the Harvard Review for the same reason he was made President: He's Black. Do you happen to have any of those issues he was editor of? I'm sure they're the greatest things ever published. Go find them and post them here ok? :lol:

Transcripts or not, it's interesting that there is no one willing to come forward and say what a great guy he was in school. No one. Not one person.

The reason President Obama has not released his transcripts is because they would come as no surprise. A man who made editor of the Harvard Law Review doesn't get Cs and Ds. The reason Perry's dismal grades are "news" is because it is amazing that someone with grades as horrible as his got to be governor of Texas.

If you did any research into Obama's past you'd find that he was probably made editor of the Harvard Review for the same reason he was made President: He's Black. Do you happen to have any of those issues he was editor of? I'm sure they're the greatest things ever published. Go find them and post them here ok? :lol:

Transcripts or not, it's interesting that there is no one willing to come forward and say what a great guy he was in school. No one. Not one person.

Oh Yeah and he also won a Nobel Peace Prize. No one figured out that one either.
Your right there.

There has been no one who even remembers him.

Wonder if he even attended?? LOL

Last edited:
Why do you liberal pukes even care? Why not wait and see who the Republicans choose before you attack?

Any one of the Republican candidates would be a hell of a lot better President than the clown in office now.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, got rid of don't ask don't tell, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama has done a good job and deserves to be re-elected.

Bush inherited a recession and an active terrorist program against the US. He presided over an economy with an average UE rate of less than 6%. He took out many enemies and made the US respected in the Arab world.
Obama inherited a recovery and turned it into the worst recession since 1930. He has made America the laughing stock of the Arab world. He has taken over the financial industry, the health care industry, and the auto industry. He has caused the first downgrade ever of US debt. He has made this country the most divided in its history since the Civil War. Every promise made has been broken.
Obama, the downgraded president.

Every once in a while you make sense.

This is not one of those times.

Delusional fairy tales may play well with your conservative buddies but in the real world it's just that. :lol:

If I were Perry I'd skip them too. He doesn't do well in that environment so there is more to lose than gain by participating.
I'd be spending my time traveling, making speeches, appearing on talk radio etc. He does well there.

I love when people talk about how stupid he is. Because the man is very very smart.

:lol::lol::lol::razz::razz::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eek::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Yeah and he also won a Nobel Peace Prize. No one figured out that one either.
Your right there.

There has been no one who even remembers him.

Wonder if he even attended?? LOL

No Conservative could figure out why. That's because before assuming office they were hoping for him to fail..and have been labeling everything he does a failure.

The rest of us living in the real world know better.

I thionk you win the award for most obtuse post of the day. Although the day is still young.
So Obama didnt release his transcript because we all know how smart he is and he doesnt want to waste our time on a bunch of useless stuff.
Really? I mean, seriously, c'mon.

(CNN) - Arguing the election cycle has too many presidential debates, Rick Perry's top spokesman said the Texas governor could use more time with voters instead of taking the stage with Republican opponents.

"We're about 60 days away from votes being cast," communications director Ray Sullivan said on CNN's "John King, USA" Wednesday. "The candidates need to spend time in Iowa doing those town halls and spending a lot more time with the voters, who oftentimes have the best questions and press the candidates the hardest."

Citing the dozen-plus debates in the works, Sullivan added: "There's no way that the candidates can do all those debates."

Perry, whose poll numbers have slid after a series of uneven debate performances, made headlines Tuesday when he described taking part as a "mistake."

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates," Perry said on Fox News. "It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response."

Perry may pass on debates – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

That makes sense. Those debates can last upward of an hour.

Wait, what?

I thionk you win the award for most obtuse post of the day. Although the day is still young.
So Obama didnt release his transcript because we all know how smart he is and he doesnt want to waste our time on a bunch of useless stuff.
Really? I mean, seriously, c'mon.

I can almost here any one of the msnbc clowns saying something as stupid as that.

(CNN) - Arguing the election cycle has too many presidential debates, Rick Perry's top spokesman said the Texas governor could use more time with voters instead of taking the stage with Republican opponents.

"We're about 60 days away from votes being cast," communications director Ray Sullivan said on CNN's "John King, USA" Wednesday. "The candidates need to spend time in Iowa doing those town halls and spending a lot more time with the voters, who oftentimes have the best questions and press the candidates the hardest."

Citing the dozen-plus debates in the works, Sullivan added: "There's no way that the candidates can do all those debates."

Perry, whose poll numbers have slid after a series of uneven debate performances, made headlines Tuesday when he described taking part as a "mistake."

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates," Perry said on Fox News. "It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response."

Perry may pass on debates – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What is your opinion on the story Chris?

To me its just another example of why I'm not a Perry supporter.....that being said i'd definately vote perry over obama in the general election.

I believe that's known as "cutting off one's nose to spite one's face."

There is not ONE R candidate who would not willingly and with malice aforethought destroy this country. Not one.

Kerry, Bush GPAs At Yale Similar - CBS News

Whoever compared him to Kerry? They both sucked. Fierce.

Yeah...that's evident in all those Cs and Ds he got in school. :lol:

Rick Perry's Texas A&M transcripts

I recall people saying exactly the same about Reagan.

Isn't Obama supposed to be our smartest president?
Why dont we compare his college transcript with Perry's? Oh, wait.

Reagan was great in debates. What the heck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back