Perhaps jail is the SAFEST place for Paul Manafort.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Everyone has turned against Manafort, even his son in law and his former business partner.

If Manafort is a Russian agent, then he certainly can't give information detrimental to Donald Trump.
Vladimir Putin would kill him. And I mean LITERALLY have him killed.

It's possible that a pardon would be a death sentence for Manafort. Being in prison might be Manafort's ticket to survival.

Everyone has turned against Manafort, even his son in law and his former business partner.
If Manafort is a Russian agent, then he certainly can't give information detrimental to Donald Trump.
It's possible that a pardon would be a death sentence for Manafort. Being in prison might be Manafort's ticket to survival.
Deanie boy definitely missed his calling in life.

He would have made a terrific murder mystery novelist or sci-fi writer. .... :cool:

• Banned
Deanie boy definitely missed his calling in life.

He would have made a terrific murder mystery or sci-fi writer. .... :cool:
Are you really a Russian Troll? Where do you write from? Leningrad? Moscow? Siberia?

He won't be hit with polonium for a while. Putin has to let time pass so people will forget and he can deny it.

Forum List

Back