Perhaps an interesting story on O'Malley - Gary Hart campaign ties.

It's not the dumbest of moves to position yourself as Plan B in the event a scandal takes down Hillary. :D

It all depends on the timing. If a scandal takes down Hillary between now and this November, Liz Warren will jump in and kick O'Malley to the curb. But if a scandal takes down Hillary after the primaries have started, O'Malley will be the go-to guy.

They should print up PLAN B ball caps and T-shirts.

As for Hart, how dumb do you have to be to tell the press, "Go ahead and follow me everywhere" and then lead them directly to your boat of adultery? Talk about mooning Fate!

As for Hart, how dumb do you have to be to tell the press, "Go ahead and follow me everywhere" and then lead them directly to your boat of adultery? Talk about mooning Fate!

It's a dimocrat thing. Reminds me of Hillary trying to claim she didn't know her vote for regime change in Iraq actually meant we were going to do it. Bunch of knuckleheads.

Yeah. And even if Hill is nominated, it's no sure thing that she wins. O'Malley has no option but to run now, because his governorship is over. He'll be yesterday news in four years. It's questionable as to whether the gop can actually govern, and enact laws to address problems. Scott Walker or Rubio could end up being very unpopular one term guys.

I don't know much about O'Malley, beyond that he was more centrist prior to challenging Hillary. But, if Gary Hart guys are behind him, he may be OK in terms of actually looking at issues with an intent to find a meaningful way to address problems .... rather than more clown car approaches by the GOP, and perhaps more consensus building that Liz Warren seems to seems to really not like.

That was weird. I lived in Colo during his senate and potus runs. He was Bill Clinton before Bill.

Forum List

Back