Liberals are trying to put the Babylon Bee out of business

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Babylon Bee, a conservative satire site that makes fun of liberal lunacy by making up bizarre stories about them, may soon be out of business since liberals are making these stories in real time themselves. these days

Apparently, Demowack jobs not only want to criminalize hate speech, i. e. any thing that offends them, but they want to extend that protection to animals

Two professors at the University of Sheffield have published a piece in the Oxford Journal of Legal Studies to extend hate speech protections to animals to deal with hateful “speciesist” remarks. Drs. Josh Milburn and Alasdair Cochrane insist that such protections will help achieve a “more benign human–animal relations within society.” The need for speech criminalization is based on the view that “some animals do seem to have their social confidence eroded because of their awareness of the risk of violence.”

Somebody, please tell me this is just another satire site making up stories.

I beg you! :eusa_wall:

The Babylon Bee, a conservative satire site that makes fun of liberal lunacy by making up bizarre stories
That's a very bizarre site. If it goes out of business, another one like it will pop up somewhere, guaranteed. Sort of like Encyclopedia Dramatica and the 4chan site that went out of business. Others pop up to take their place.

The Babylon Bee, a conservative satire site that makes fun of liberal lunacy by making up bizarre stories about them, may soon be out of business since liberals are making these stories in real time themselves. these days

Apparently, Demowack jobs not only want to criminalize hate speech, i. e. any thing that offends them, but they want to extend that protection to animals

Two professors at the University of Sheffield have published a piece in the Oxford Journal of Legal Studies to extend hate speech protections to animals to deal with hateful “speciesist” remarks. Drs. Josh Milburn and Alasdair Cochrane insist that such protections will help achieve a “more benign human–animal relations within society.” The need for speech criminalization is based on the view that “some animals do seem to have their social confidence eroded because of their awareness of the risk of violence.”

No such thing as hate speech

1624858022293.png

Votto

I took a quick look
They seem to gotten a response...looks legit

It's only gonna get crazier

No such thing as hate speech

You've never seen my family argue.
still isn't hate. there is absolutely no definition. Because someone's feelings get hurt does not qualify anything close to hate. That's a made up mode of demofking shaming and censoring. There is no censorship in my country.

Liberals hate being laughed at or ridiculed. They take themselves very seriously and insist people with differing viewpoints do the same.
That's the problem. When you are so obsessed with your dogma that you lose your sense of humor, you have lost yourself.
Dems have no sense of humor, a bigger bunch of unhappy sour pusses have never existed. They love sucking the fun out of everything with bans, fines, fees and attacks.

Liberals hate being laughed at or ridiculed. They take themselves very seriously and insist people with differing viewpoints do the same.
That's the problem. When you are so obsessed with your dogma that you lose your sense of humor, you have lost yourself.
Dems have no sense of humor, a bigger bunch of unhappy sour pusses have never existed. They love sucking the fun out of everything with bans, fines, fees and attacks.
I have a hard time imagining a liberal ever laughing at himself.

still isn't hate.

My aunt and uncle passed hating each other decades ago. Detestation and loathing are the closest descriptions of their current relationship status.
A man says to his rabbi, "I think my wife is trying to poison me."

Rabbi says, "let me talk to her."

Rabbi comes back to the man and says, "I talked to your wife for 3 hours."

The man say, "yes, and???"

Rabbi, "take the poison."

Last edited:
Never heard of it. If a site is run out of business and it was unknown...was it ever really there?
that doesn't surprise me. your head's at where it's always been up a demofk media butt.

Forum List

Back