This Ohio Law To Crack Down On Trannies Should Be Federal Law ASAP

In Ohio, they have had this for 7 or 8 years.....have the trans girls dominated it yet??

I mean, there is only one competing at any given time.....is that dominating?

But I say we should shame the fuck out of these trannies until they are so embarrassed -- they either commit suicide of return to God Jesus so he can fix them....that is how we should have fixed the gay problem..
It only takes one swinging dick to destroy an entire women's sport. See NCAA swimming.

But, you don't understand. I want these chicks with dicks to destroy women's sports.

I fucking hate women sports and I would love to blame the left for their destruction.

To paraphrase a quote from the art of war: "when your enemy is making a mistake, don't interrupt him/her/they/it."

"House Republican lawmakers in Ohio passed a bill at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday night that would ban transgender girls and women from participating in high school and college athletics. It also comes with a “verification process” of checking the genitals of those “accused” of being trans. The ‘Save Women’s Sports Act,’ or House Bill 61, wasn’t supposed to be on the schedule for legislators originally. However, at the last minute, Republican representatives added the language to a completely different bill.

The bill, sponsored by Republican state Rep. Don Jones, from Freeport, got a surprise addition. “Having this third bill now slipped into an unrelated bill at the last moment is just such an additional slap in the face to our entire community,” Maria Bruno, legislative policy director for Equality Ohio, Sub H.B. 151 would include a verification requirement, if someone is “accused” or “suspected” of being trans. If someone is suspected to be transgender, she must go through evaluations of her external and internal genitalia, testosterone levels and genetic makeup. “This is truly bizarre medically and nonsensical, but looking at it practically, this bill means that if anyone decides to question a child’s true gender, that child must undergo a sensitive exam,” the doctor said.

State Rep. Jean Schmidt, a Republican from Loveland, is very passionate about this issue because of her running career. “I have fought my entire life for equal rights for women, this is equal rights for women,” Schmidt said. She used her time to talk about how, one time, she placed second in a track meet. She did not lose to a transgender woman, but this was before Title IX came into play, so she couldn’t get scholarships. Democrats then proceeded to fact-check the claims in the supporters’ remarks. "I was told ‘in the last seven years the OSHAA transgender policy has been in place, we have never had more than one transgender female participating on a girl’s team at the high school level in any given year -- There are not scores of girls’ dreams being crushed, there is one child trying to play on their high school sports team,” Liston said. “This is a made-up controversy and this amendment is state-sanctioned bullying against one child.”

Forcing these tranny freaks to go thru an extensive genital check is just the right solution to discourage these mentally ill future mass shooters from participating in sports...hopefully we can follow that bill with another bill that forces these kids to go thru conversion therapy and have them removed from their parents...and their parents placed in jail.....I for one know there will be plenty and plenty of God-fearing Christian conservatives who will volunteer to strip search a tranny....If a girl looks too well-built and runs a little too fast; especially those Moo-chelle Obama looking whores; you can now just claim they are trannies....and they gotta get their genitals checked....even if they aren't tranny, it will still be totally fun to trigger them anyway....

I still don't know why they tried to sneak this bill in and passed damn near at midnight -- this should be something that you are a bit more proud of than to do it in the dark like they did....I don't think these people understand just how popular government enforced genital checks are.....Republicans should campaign on this bill nationwide...I mean, it's not really a real problem in the scope of things -- but its always a good thing to crack down on trannies....we use to do this to gays, but we had too many weak RINO republicans, now its like considered a bad thing to discriminate against gays...let's not make that same mistake with these trannies...

Ohio takes their sports seriously, and also wants to ensure that women can compete fairly. The Dems war on women, needs to end

Ohio takes their sports seriously, and also wants to ensure that women can compete fairly. The Dems war on women, needs to end
I am sorry. I misattributed the quote to Sun Tzu. It was Napoleon Bonaparte who said: "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Or in this case he/she/they/it is making a mistake.

"House Republican lawmakers in Ohio passed a bill at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday night that would ban transgender girls and women from participating in high school and college athletics. It also comes with a “verification process” of checking the genitals of those “accused” of being trans. The ‘Save Women’s Sports Act,’ or House Bill 61, wasn’t supposed to be on the schedule for legislators originally. However, at the last minute, Republican representatives added the language to a completely different bill.

The bill, sponsored by Republican state Rep. Don Jones, from Freeport, got a surprise addition. “Having this third bill now slipped into an unrelated bill at the last moment is just such an additional slap in the face to our entire community,” Maria Bruno, legislative policy director for Equality Ohio, Sub H.B. 151 would include a verification requirement, if someone is “accused” or “suspected” of being trans. If someone is suspected to be transgender, she must go through evaluations of her external and internal genitalia, testosterone levels and genetic makeup. “This is truly bizarre medically and nonsensical, but looking at it practically, this bill means that if anyone decides to question a child’s true gender, that child must undergo a sensitive exam,” the doctor said.

State Rep. Jean Schmidt, a Republican from Loveland, is very passionate about this issue because of her running career. “I have fought my entire life for equal rights for women, this is equal rights for women,” Schmidt said. She used her time to talk about how, one time, she placed second in a track meet. She did not lose to a transgender woman, but this was before Title IX came into play, so she couldn’t get scholarships. Democrats then proceeded to fact-check the claims in the supporters’ remarks. "I was told ‘in the last seven years the OSHAA transgender policy has been in place, we have never had more than one transgender female participating on a girl’s team at the high school level in any given year -- There are not scores of girls’ dreams being crushed, there is one child trying to play on their high school sports team,” Liston said. “This is a made-up controversy and this amendment is state-sanctioned bullying against one child.”

Forcing these tranny freaks to go thru an extensive genital check is just the right solution to discourage these mentally ill future mass shooters from participating in sports...hopefully we can follow that bill with another bill that forces these kids to go thru conversion therapy and have them removed from their parents...and their parents placed in jail.....I for one know there will be plenty and plenty of God-fearing Christian conservatives who will volunteer to strip search a tranny....If a girl looks too well-built and runs a little too fast; especially those Moo-chelle Obama looking whores; you can now just claim they are trannies....and they gotta get their genitals checked....even if they aren't tranny, it will still be totally fun to trigger them anyway....

I still don't know why they tried to sneak this bill in and passed damn near at midnight -- this should be something that you are a bit more proud of than to do it in the dark like they did....I don't think these people understand just how popular government enforced genital checks are.....Republicans should campaign on this bill nationwide...I mean, it's not really a real problem in the scope of things -- but its always a good thing to crack down on trannies....we use to do this to gays, but we had too many weak RINO republicans, now its like considered a bad thing to discriminate against gays...let's not make that same mistake with these trannies...

Well, if we get them out of schools, it's quite possible they'll groin the ranks of male tranny prostitutes, and that could combat the inflation that I'm personally seeing ... so this could be a positive step towards insuring a sufficient supply of biological males for us old white church going guys to fk in the ass without admitting we're queerer than a catholic bishop!

Well, if we get them out of schools, it's quite possible they'll groin the ranks of male tranny prostitutes, and that could combat the inflation that I'm personally seeing ... so this could be a positive step towards insuring a sufficient supply of biological males for us old white church going guys to fk in the ass without admitting we're queerer than a catholic bishop!
here here
:beer:

Yes, I do support males not competing against women.
Of course, I have balls. You wouldnt understand.
Biffany is very frustrated and confused regarding his gender. That's why he's hyper sensitive over this issue and needs to lash out. Probably on suicide watch.

In Ohio, they have had this for 7 or 8 years.....have the trans girls dominated it yet??

I mean, there is only one competing at any given time.....is that dominating?

But I say we should shame the fuck out of these trannies until they are so embarrassed -- they either commit suicide of return to God Jesus so he can fix them....that is how we should have fixed the gay problem..
I know you hate the idea of not making the real men‘s team, however you taking a real woman‘s spot on a real woman’s team is not the answer to helping you cope with your fragile ego.

He's got a thread title, a link, and original (self-created) content referring to the link in the original post. What's lacking?
Intelligence, logic, and perception. Pretty much the standard liberal handicaps.

Only Nazis are proud of this bill. If the federal government tries it then we should follow in the steps of the founding fathers and overthrow any type of government that allows this. fascist outrage. we need to arrest you hateful Nazis and hold Nuremburg style trials and hang every one of you.

You lefties are too stupid for your own good.

Someone has to manage your sorry asses.

They are cracking down on trannies....why are you dic suckers so ashamed of your own legislation??

No more than 1 person at any time was transgender in Ohio participating in girls sports.....Yet, you fragile minded morons are willing to move heaven and earth to ban trannies more than you are to ACTUALLY PROTECT children...

We need to crack down on you sick motherfucking Nazis. Protecting children and transgenders have nothing in common. God has love in his heart and you have hate in yours.

It only takes one swinging dick to destroy an entire women's sport. See NCAA swimming.

But, you don't understand. I want these chicks with dicks to destroy women's sports.

I fucking hate women sports and I would love to blame the left for their destruction.

To paraphrase a quote from the art of war: "when your enemy is making a mistake, don't interrupt him/her/they/it."

You are as dick head. The fact is that even Republican governors have recognized this for the hatred that it is.

Forum List

Back