Peppa Pig introduces first lesbian couple as classmate says: 'I live with my mummy and my other mummy'

How many children turned gay because of this episode?
Its the boys wearing female dresses and toddlers getting transgender operations and of course the pedophile legitimization slowly being pushed followed by bestiality and the slow movement to euthanasia that will happen. All of the social justice agendas have massive issues with them. Costing the taxpayer and customer a lot more than what it should and then why they are charged for it in the first place.

'I live with my mummy and my other mummy'​

20170327_140909-0011.jpg

Peppa Pig's landmark episode, called Families, aired on Tuesday Peppa Pig
“I live with my mummy and my other mummy.

“One mummy is a doctor and one mummy cooks spaghetti. I love spaghetti.”

View attachment 692804

fantastic. I will be watching th at with my Grandson on saturday. He loves Peppa Pig , even more than Paw Patrol. Fireman Sam is his favourite though.

We are raising him not to be a fucking bigot.

Fuck Peppa pig.

2 lebos doesn't bother me. What bothers me is how everything bows to the woke mob and tries to appeal to them. It's not so much what they do, but why they do it.

Well all I can say is I hope every brand, including pooper pig, goes bankrupt for trying to run with the the woke agenda.

Fuck Peppa pig.

2 lebos doesn't bother me. What bothers me is how everything bows to the woke mob and tries to appeal to them. It's not so much what they do, but why they do it.

Well all I can say is I hope every brand, including pooper pig, goes bankrupt for trying to run with the the woke agenda.
This is "grooming" There's an agenda driving this. It's to condition young children that this is "normal". That is grooming

Its the boys wearing female dresses and toddlers getting transgender operations and of course the pedophile legitimization slowly being pushed followed by bestiality and the slow movement to euthanasia that will happen. All of the social justice agendas have massive issues with them. Costing the taxpayer and customer a lot more than what it should and then why they are charged for it in the first place.
😄

These fearful fucks are terrified of everything.

Forum List

Back