Pep

I understand...you project your faults onto others. I'm not bitter, I'm realistic. I saw the captain of the football team terrorize anyone he wanted to-until picking the wrong person and winding up in the hospital. I realize you'd be fine with that, because you're a typical jock-sniffer.

You need to understand something: with unk, every accusation is his confession. He wouldn't know the truth if it marched past him playing Thriller on a pink tuba.

Most jocks weren't bullies. (My good friend was the captain of the wrestling team.) But all the bullies were jocks. There were no exceptions.
I'm sorry you have always been so weak, but that's nobody's fault but your own.

I understand...you project your faults onto others. I'm not bitter, I'm realistic. I saw the captain of the football team terrorize anyone he wanted to-until picking the wrong person and winding up in the hospital. I realize you'd be fine with that, because you're a typical jock-sniffer.

You need to understand something: with unk, every accusation is his confession. He wouldn't know the truth if it marched past him playing Thriller on a pink tuba.

Most jocks weren't bullies. (My good friend was the captain of the wrestling team.) But all the bullies were jocks. There were no exceptions.
Why can’t you be happy for people who’ve achieved something in football/weight lifting/sports?

Just because a “jock” apparently once bullied you or stole your girl or beat you at something or whatever made you have this grudge, it’s not a good look. It makes you look petty and insecure.

There’s always going to be someone bigger and stronger.

Why can’t you be happy for people who’ve achieved something in football/weight lifting/sports?

Just because a “jock” apparently once bullied you or stole your girl or beat you at something or whatever made you have this grudge, it’s not a good look. It makes you look petty and insecure.

There’s always going to be someone bigger and stronger.
Are you literate?

Are you literate?
Obviously.

What the OP originally posted was just a simple thread about being psyched about pep rallies

Why this prompted some posters, like you, to jump in and bitch about how “jocks are bullies” or whatever is something you should look into.

if these kids are putting in the time after school in the gym and at practice, they deserve some recognition and encouragement.

It isn’t luck or genetics, it’s 100% hard work.

Forum List

Back