People on that Committee Tried to Frame a Sitting President

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Rudy is not a fool.

---“People on that Committee Tried to Frame a Sitting President… And I’m Gonna Trust Them? You Think I’m a Fool?” – Rudy Giuliani Speaks Out after J6 Committee Refuses to Allow him to Record Testimony---

Some of them will have a committee in prison

That's what all those seditionists from 1/6 pled guilty for, isn't it?
Hey stupid. What is that filthy half a fucking darkie and his big penised full ape darkie of his had their admins done the same. You fucking worthless piece. I hope you trip and break your fucking neck.and live to a 102

Hey stupid. What is that filthy half a fucking darkie and his big penised full ape darkie of his had their admins done the same. You fucking worthless piece. I hope you trip and break your fucking neck.and live to a 102
Not sure what you are upset about, but it doesn't matter anyway. You're nuts,

Not sure what you are upset about, but it doesn't matter anyway. You're nuts,
You know what the fuck I'm talking about. Substitute that filthy pos with Trump and see how everything changes you GD lying sack of shit

You don't even know what a GD woman is and you call me nuts......LOLOLOL

You dirty piece of fucking filth

You anti american make me sick...You want harm to justices kids you GD low life vomit filled brain, less than a GD human

You are why I strongly approve of abortion

Now get the fuck away from me you sleazy slime

You know what the fuck I'm talking about. Substitute that filthy pos with Trump and see how everything changes you GD lying sack of shit

You don't even know what a GD woman is and you call me nuts......LOLOLOL

You dirty piece of fucking filth

You anti american make me sick...You want harm to justices kids you GD low life vomit filled brain, less than a GD human

You are why I strongly approve of abortion

Now get the fuck away from me you sleazy slime
Don't hold back. Tell me what you really think, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back