People of GOD are coming home, they know where they are wanted...

I already know more than you do, fraud. Now cease pretending you're a follower. You're not. No way and no how

Your right I'm a leader. Now which one of these men do you adore or all of them. Hint, they are not God, they just pretend they are:

Trump, Giuliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh

You're no leader, either. Nobody with an ounce of sense would follow you across the street

Its natural. No I'm not a street person, that is true. Which one of those men do you love, or just Trump. They all have money I think. It doesn't matter if they are married, they cheat.

You know nothing of Christianity, certainly nothing of the Catholic Church and very little about Christ, you hate Jews....I suspect you're a muzzie playing a part you are not knowledgeable enough to play

Your guys, all conservative and been married what a few times each, each a cheater. Godly White men hey.
Trump, Giuliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh , which one of these do you admire the most?

Then we have our President, Black and on first marriage and no talk of him cheating, and a Democrat to boot.
Personally I think he is a much more Godly man.
You seem like a shallow person, Penelope.

If I recall correctly Trump is a Protestant, I don't recall seeing any more specification than that. However, I also happen to know that he's actually rather well known for being quite giving with his money, not that the media could /ever/ report on that these days with their candidate on the line. Though I'm quite sure if one were to look up Trump in the media /before/ he announced his intentions to run for POTUS you'd find quite a few stories about it. Not that I expect any of the shill haters here to do so.

That said, I'm not a religious hater so whatever religion he follows is fine with me really. After all we have that "Freedom of Religion" thing still. I wish he wasn't thinking to push pro-life agendas, but at least he's not against letting LGBT's have their freedom (aka fine with SSM)

If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day, as to why they supported someone as plainly evil as Trump. You can't shake the devil's hand and pretend it was all for the greater good. God does not accept "the ends justify the means" as a moral standard.

And no, you don't get a get-out-of-hell-free card for "accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior". That's revisionist crap, something not supported by the Bible. Unless you show actual repentance for supporting Trump, you're going to Hell. And repentance means apologizing to the people you've wronged, which is everyone.

Hey, someone has to worry about the souls of you hellbound Trump cultists.
upload_2016-11-2_23-9-22.png

You seem like a shallow person, Penelope.
She seems like a far left liberal, but not completely off the rails.

We have a few liberals here that are worth reading, and Penelope, Care4All and 320yearsofhistory are three of them.

I don't think we'll be able to save some of the "Good Christians" here from the fires of Hell. They're just too intent on going there.

Satan, he's surprised at how willingly they all jumped on the Hell-express and started it rolling without him. Satan usually has to do some tempting, but that wasn't necessary in this case. He's setting aside a new area in Hell for them, so their ugly behavior doesn't offend the other inmates.

I don't think we'll be able to save some of the "Good Christians" here from the fires of Hell. They're just too intent on going there.

Yeah, voting against Hillary is just a mortal sin, and God is her biggest fan, right?

Whatever happened to Catholics being opposed to politicians who supported the holocaust of abortion?

Catholics who opposed corruption in our government?

Catholics who want justice for the weak and downtrodden like the Haitians whose billions of US dollars in international help was mostly stolen by Friends of Billary?

Your hypocrisy is something YOU will have to answer to God, for, if you are really a Christian of any kind whatsoever to begin with instead of just another leftist seeking useful idiots in another venue.

Leaders on the religious right are withdrawing their endorsements of Donald Trump at a quick pace. They tied themselves into knots to call voting for someone who lies incessantly, cheats on his wife, has been married three times, who stiffs people in business, and is basically dishonest, as the "moral" choice. In light of the rape case, the endorsement of the KKK, the admissions of sexual assault, and his business record, they have come to the conclusion that they cannot endorse this immoral and corrupt man.

That is not to say that they endorse Hillary because they can't support a woman who believes in "free will" when it comes to women's choice, they cannot and will not endorse Trump.

If the Bible is right, "People of God" will have some 'splainin to do on judgement day, as to why they supported someone as plainly evil as Trump. You can't shake the devil's hand and pretend it was all for the greater good. God does not accept "the ends justify the means" as a moral standard.

And no, you don't get a get-out-of-hell-free card for "accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior". That's revisionist crap, something not supported by the Bible. Unless you show actual repentance for supporting Trump, you're going to Hell. And repentance means apologizing to the people you've wronged, which is everyone.

Hey, someone has to worry about the souls of you hellbound Trump cultists.
you cant shake draculas hand also, and pretend it was for the greater good.....

Forum List

Back