People of GOD are coming home, they know where they are wanted...

...and not made fun of....New Poll: Trump up 13 Points with Catholics (22 The only points with Protestants)

It seems referring to the Catholic Church as a “Middle Ages dictatorship” and religious Americans as “backwards” might just cost you in the polls.

Donald Trump is up 13 points against Hillary Clinton among American Catholics, according to a new IBD/TIPP Presidential Election Tracking Poll out Nov. 2. The same poll reports that Trump is up 22 points with American Protestants.

This stunning new poll is a dramatic change from numbers reported earlier, particularly before the Clinton campaign’s disparaging emails about Catholics were leaked.

In the now infamous “Catholic Spring” emails, Sandy Newman, president and founder of the progressive nonprofit Voices for Progress, wrote to John Podesta concerning the tenets of the Catholic faith and how to convince this often socially conservative voting bloc to come out for Clinton....

(Excerpt) Read more at lifezette.com ...
so rightwing jebus Materbaters are coming home, gee what a surpsise
What would a black thug know about good people...except they pay for his entitlements!
sorry goyim you lose , I pay more in taxes each week then you collect with your mental disablity checks in a month

The only thing you are currently collecting, other then your entitlement check, is the check from the DNC and whatever they pay you, you are NOT worth it!

You're no Christian and you're one fucked up RC...I'm weary of your ignorance

Your right I'm a RC. Like I said you do not know who you worship. Find out.

Get lost, fraud. And THAT is exactly what you are, you get your beliefs from some obscure book....try reading the Bible, you know....God's word. Now run along and try and fool someone else...Jew hater
oy vey Shiksa goyim

Acting like a liberal Jew isn't saving you from the truth, black bat shit!
We crap all over you mangod goy boi,
Well your Guano is all over your cave!!!

Anyone that believes God would ever send people in to voting for and worshiping or following the likes of Donald Trump, is being deceived by the Devil in the bright moon light.

In my opinion God would NEVER EVER in a million gazillion years make his believers follow a man that stands for everything God is NOT, and lived every bit of his 70 year life in a manor that spits in the face of God, with not an ounce of repentance or humility, or even feeling the need to say, I'm sorry...please forgive me... to a human being... or to God...

so , I'm sorry....but God isn't sending them home....someone else might be..... :eek:

Anyone that believes God would ever send people in to voting for and worshiping or following the likes of Donald Trump, is being deceived by the Devil in the bright moon light.

In my opinion God would NEVER EVER in a million gazillion years make his believers follow a man that stands for everything God is NOT, and lived every bit of his 70 year life in a manor that spits in the face of God, with not an ounce of repentance or humility, or even feeling the need to say, I'm sorry...please forgive me... to a human being... or to God...

so , I'm sorry....but God isn't sending them home....someone else might be..... :eek:

But I bet you worship St Hillary....right?

Good thing NO ONE listens to your opinions

sorry goyim you lose , I pay more in taxes each week then you collect with your mental disablity checks in a month

Sure you do, you drunken gutter bum.

Now run along and pan handle for another box of MD 20/20 and a can of Sterno to huff....

Here :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

3833-1448116767-126cbd7a7bd5e202053cc96a37060888.jpg

guno

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

New Poll: Trump up 13 Points with Catholics

Well gee pissing off the Catholics worked so well, eh Cankles?

And Catholics have to take crap all the time from Protestants. I think the Democratic are the more Godly people.

If Trump is a Christian I'm not.
I very much doubt that anyone believes he's actually a practicing, committed Christian.

All he is, is a big FUCK YOU to "the Establishment", the manifestation of a national, talk radio-inspired temper tantrum.

Lets see Trump, Giuliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh,

Back to God thats for sure. This is who the Conservatives worship, that is who they look up to.
Sad.

:eusa_boohoo:

Well said.

HAHAHA You claim to be Christian but claim you don't worship a Jew? HAHAHAHAHA

Read Caesars Messiah, and then come back and tell me what you figured out. Like I said you are so lost. No virgin birth, Jesus was a character, most likely a street preacher, one more savior, and an Israelite, not a Judean. I would love to have the time to educate you, but It would take a long time.

Get lost, fraud. And THAT is exactly what you are, you get your beliefs from some obscure book....try reading the Bible, you know....God's word. Now run along and try and fool someone else...Jew hater

Try reading some history.

Read Caesars Messiah, and then come back and tell me what you figured out. Like I said you are so lost. No virgin birth, Jesus was a character, most likely a street preacher, one more savior, and an Israelite, not a Judean. I would love to have the time to educate you, but It would take a long time.

Try reading the Bible.....fraud

...and not made fun of....New Poll: Trump up 13 Points with Catholics (22 The only points with Protestants)

It seems referring to the Catholic Church as a “Middle Ages dictatorship” and religious Americans as “backwards” might just cost you in the polls.

Donald Trump is up 13 points against Hillary Clinton among American Catholics, according to a new IBD/TIPP Presidential Election Tracking Poll out Nov. 2. The same poll reports that Trump is up 22 points with American Protestants.

This stunning new poll is a dramatic change from numbers reported earlier, particularly before the Clinton campaign’s disparaging emails about Catholics were leaked.

In the now infamous “Catholic Spring” emails, Sandy Newman, president and founder of the progressive nonprofit Voices for Progress, wrote to John Podesta concerning the tenets of the Catholic faith and how to convince this often socially conservative voting bloc to come out for Clinton....

(Excerpt) Read more at lifezette.com ...
so rightwing jebus Materbaters are coming home, gee what a surpsise
What would a black thug know about good people...except they pay for his entitlements!

The only thing you are currently collecting, other then your entitlement check, is the check from the DNC and whatever they pay you, you are NOT worth it!

He's a Meshugener :uhoh3:

I have and I have also studied it, and I have also studied ancient religions and ancient history. You might try learning about the cultures of the people and the countries involved during the eras of the OT and NT and after.
You might learn something.

I have and I have also studied it, and I have also studied ancient religions and ancient history. You might try learning about the cultures of the people and the countries involved during the eras of the OT and NT and after.
You might learn something.

I already know more than you do, fraud. Now cease pretending you're a follower. You're not. No way and no how

oy vey Shiksa goyim

Gai kakhen afenyam.

jgyEg.jpg

I don't worship anyone but God!

I don't worship anyone but God!

You couldn't deduce that from your commenting.

Forum List

Back