People my age see this election like 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'

Friends of mine in school are acting like this election is like a bad reality show like 'Mob Wives' or 'Housewives of Orange County' episodes... You know, those shows on VH1 or Bravo that no one wants to admit watching but everyone does because of the 'trainwreck' aspect and I think to make your own life look better...?
What do you people here think and I may do report on it in school. In Government or Speech & Debate.
What do I think about this election? I think you need to prepare for the future kid.

http://oism.org/nwss/nwss.pdf

Nuclear war survival skills from 1987? We were taught to hide under our desks from nuclear blasts. :lol:

Grew up with "duck and cover" in the early 60s. We were about 10 miles from DC Ground Zero.

The drill in elementary school was to file in a quick and orderly fashion into the hallway and kneel down with your face to the wall. One of the nuns would shout "Shut your eyes and cover your ears and put your head between your legs!"

Immediately after which one student or another would yell "And kiss your ass goodbye!" and we'd all crack up.

Methinks the Democrats pine for the old days.
Yeah those were the days. Let's make America great again. :cuckoo:

I've never seen an election where issues have been ignored as much and the campaigns have focused primarily on personal attacks. The reality TV comparison isn't that far off.

I want to thank the youngster for at least giving a crap enough about the future of the country and himself to join and post here. Most 18 year olds are more worried about partying and pussy.
Yes joining an anonymous political forum full of partisan lunatics is the best thing for an 18 year old. Tell him your thoughts on Jews, coloreds, and the free market. It will make him a real renaissance man.

What about the coloreds? :eek:

I want to thank the youngster for at least giving a crap enough about the future of the country and himself to join and post here. Most 18 year olds are more worried about partying and pussy.
Yes joining an anonymous political forum full of partisan lunatics is the best thing for an 18 year old. Tell him your thoughts on Jews, coloreds, and the free market. It will make him a real renaissance man.

What about the coloreds? :eek:
Oh don't even get me started :mad:

The country I live in is my 'first' priority...:alcoholic: lol haha (seriously it is and it is in other kids minds too)(gotta love some of the meme/icons here!!):banana2:

Friends of mine in school are acting like this election is like a bad reality show like 'Mob Wives' or 'Housewives of Orange County' episodes... You know, those shows on VH1 or Bravo that no one wants to admit watching but everyone does because of the 'trainwreck' aspect and I think to make your own life look better...?
What do you people here think and I may do report on it in school. In Government or Speech & Debate.

Hahahaha, I'm 60 and I view this whole thing as a bad reality show as well.

The one thing that scares me the most is who gets to appoint the next few Supreme Court Justices. Movement in societal values should happen at a slow pace to avoid unwelcome unintended consequences. Change for changes's sake could be disastrous, and liberal Court that may hold its majority for much more than a decade is fraught with danger in my opinion. That should be your topic.

The country I live in is my 'first' priority...:alcoholic: lol haha (seriously it is and it is in other kids minds too)(gotta love some of the meme/icons here!!):banana2:

I for one am glad to hear it. I hope ya'll are doing your own research instead of just relying on the media. Always remember that in a decade or two, taking care of the US will be your job. Take it seriously because literally the whole world is watching, and even relying on, what you kids decide to do with her.

As opposed to you Dumbfucks who can't wait to create the latest safe spaces on college campuses.

Excuse me while I puke on your bullshit

As opposed to you Dumbfucks who can't wait to create the latest safe spaces on college campuses.

Looks like you've been triggered. I'll try to keep this place safer for you in the future.

Looks like you've been triggered. I'll try to keep this place safer for you in the future.
Fuck off liberal scum. Trigger that

Fuck off liberal scum. Trigger that
Glad to you genocidal lunatic

Forum List

Back