Most Election Fraud Ever - Evidence Piling Up

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
More stolen, forged ballots discovered in Florida - Hot Air

"One recent story said that early voting in Florida’s black community was low, which would be bad for Hillary Clinton. But Florida is a swing state, and another reportclaims that early swing state voting is going Clinton’s way. The truth (at least in general) may wind up being somewhere between the two, but there’s one group of people who the early voting is decidedly not going well for at all. Those would be the folks who were victims of voter fraudand had their absentee ballots stolen, forged and turned in by someone else. (Orlando Sentinel)"

More stolen, forged ballots discovered in Florida - Hot Air

"One recent story said that early voting in Florida’s black community was low, which would be bad for Hillary Clinton. But Florida is a swing state, and another reportclaims that early swing state voting is going Clinton’s way. The truth (at least in general) may wind up being somewhere between the two, but there’s one group of people who the early voting is decidedly not going well for at all. Those would be the folks who were victims of voter fraudand had their absentee ballots stolen, forged and turned in by someone else. (Orlando Sentinel)"

Yeah, they've already caught one. A Trump supporter.
Rigging The Election: Trump Voter Arrested In Iowa On Voter Fraud Charges

5 people, and they are going to be allowed to vote. It's good they called to check!

Did they say they caught that these absentee ballots did not have the same signature as the signature on file or were they only caught because these people called?

It sounds like they caught them, with the ballots still inside....?

The Democrats were exposed rigging their own elections and the Primaries were fraught with voter fraud...

Hillary and Donna Brazile have been caught sharing debate questions in advance...

Cheating, rigging elections, voter fraud...and their Primaries were just a warm-up. Millions of fraudulent voter registrations, voter fraud, investigations and cases all over the country...

If this election ends up as close as everyone is predicting I predict Hillary wins due to voter fraud like this being reported.

Okay I confess. I voted for Trump on behalf of Michael Berry.
Does that count? ;-)
(And I'm a Democrat, so you can rightfully blame
both a Democrat and a Trump voter. Mea Culpa times two!)

The Democrats were exposed rigging their own elections and the Primaries were fraught with voter fraud...

Hillary and Donna Brazile have been caught sharing debate questions in advance...

Cheating, rigging elections, voter fraud...and their Primaries were just a warm-up. Millions of fraudulent voter registrations, voter fraud, investigations and cases all over the country...

If this election ends up as close as everyone is predicting I predict Hillary wins due to voter fraud like this being reported.
Trump supporters claim cheating after Cruz successes at Arizona GOP convention

She was just trying to even the score for all of the illegal aliens the dimshits have registered. We all need to vote about ten times to catch the dimshits. One of their campaign managers even put out a set of instructions defining the steps and actions to get away with it. ANOTHER shitinton EMAIL GIFT

12icer Nope two wrongs don't make anything right.

We need to change the voting system where there is no need to cheat at all.

If we have representation by party, then people would automatically
get representation by participating with the party of their choice.
Any voting anomalies within that party would only affect that party.
So if there is corruption, abuse, misrepresentation, they have their own problems to fix
with their own members.

Forum List

Back