People Like This Make Me Sick

Just took in a 4 - 5 month old kitten that showed up meowing for food at the door two days ago. It was starving and only about half the body weight it should have. It now has a new home.

Awww,.. :) Btw, people who abuse animals and throw away poor little kitties don't deserve to be called human beings in my book they're nothing but monsters! :icon_cry:

Proverbs 12:10 ESV​

Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

Ecclesiastes 3:19 ESV​

For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.

Exodus 23:5 ESV​

If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him.

Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.

If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him.
Errr....does that mean that I should steal my enemies donkey.....and its load?

Great verses but not everybody follows the Bible though.

One of my friends found a bag of kittens in the dumpster and now her and her family are taking them in. Thank God they're alive, but how could anybody do something this sick and twisted to these poor innocent little babies? :sad: (Sorry, I don't have any pictures though.)

I hate cats. I dont blame them.

Nahhh JK thats selfish and lazy as hell. They could have found someone or something to take them in.
Cant stand people like that. Cowards, the lot of them.
I really dont like cats though. im allergic as all get out

Not a cat person by any stretch. In fact, I don't like them - but people who are cruel to any animal makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

I'm not saying an animal's life is on par with a human's or anything like that but that shouldn't matter. If something feels pain and emotion and hurts then it takes a right horrid person to inflict misery on it.

If I could change anything in the world then animal cruelty would be right up there tbh.

1628718246917.png

Forum List

Back