People Like This Make Me Sick

One of my friends found a bag of kittens in the dumpster and now her and her family are taking them in. Thank God they're alive, but how could anybody do something this sick and twisted to these poor innocent little babies? :sad: (Sorry, I don't have any pictures though.)
It happened a lot where I grew up. We lived on a 5 mile long dirt road with just a few houses scattered. People dumped out un wanted animals all the time. Which caused them to survive on there own breed and produced Feral dogs and other animals which were more dangerous then any natural predator. Dad gave me the job to hunt and kill as many as I could. It was a thing that had to be done. Local animal control back then stuck to urban areas mostly.

It happened a lot where I grew up. We lived on a 5 mile long dirt road with just a few houses scattered. People dumped out un wanted animals all the time. Which caused them to survive on there own breed and produced Feral dogs and other animals which were more dangerous then any natural predator. Dad gave me the job to hunt and kill as many as I could. It was a thing that had to be done. Local animal control back then stuck to urban areas mostly.

Even if it had to be done it's still really sad. Here's another heartbreaking situation and what really made me cry is even after all she went through she's still wagging her tail and loves people. I hate people (at least so called people like this) and I wasn't even in her situation.

Forum List

Back