People in free society create jobs, not politicians on left and right

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Politicians like Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton and the rest of democrats and republicans in power only HURT America by taking up air waves and trolling on political forums with their accusations of each other. that is why this thread will sink and be obscured with left right political cock fight threads. And that is why you do not see decent working class Americans in politics much any more, because we have been discouraged on all fronts, this is probably my only second post in about 3 months on the only political forum I ever post any more.

Politicians like Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton and the rest of democrats and republicans in power only HURT America by taking up air waves and trolling on political forums with their accusations of each other. that is why this thread will sink and be obscured with left right political cock fight threads. And that is why you do not see decent working class Americans in politics much any more, because we have been discouraged on all fronts, this is probably my only second post in about 3 months on the only political forum I ever post any more.
The apathy of American Idol Nation, and its semi-literate populace is the problem.

Registered voters that stay home seem to decide most elections.

Most of those that do vote would stay home if party reference was removed from the ballot, and they had to actually know the candidates and issues.

The problem is the electorate, not the elected.

Until America wakes up to that, bitching is really useless.

Spot on! Neither party has our best interest at heart. They are only concerned about gaining more power and feathering their own nests and the nests of their friends. More and more people are becoming disillusioned with the whole process.

Not voting because they re all the same They are not.

rep-dem-chart.jpg

Read the rest at the link.

1. People who benefit from the current political arrangement - which serves the wealthy puppet masters who fund elections - want average citizens to be too cynical to participate.

When a drug company or an oil company buys a senator, the last thing they want is for an active citizenry to fuck up what they paid for.

2. We've been lead to believe that we still live in the days of Ayn Rand, when the corporation was the victim of an over intrusive government. Today the situation is much different. Now, the corporation owns the government. Follow the money. Follow the money.

3. Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney and Fox News all work for the same wealthy interests. Your job is to turn all the voices off and take your brain back.

Last edited:
You can talk about politics and try a lame "fair and balanced" criticism of republicans as well as democrats but we all know who creates jobs and we all should be aware that the democrat party propaganda is diametrically opposite of real job creation. Didn't Hillary's rants ring any bells?

Forum List

Back