People from China went to Italy tramp said during his briefing 4-19th, here are the facts.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
SOME OF THE WAS THAT DID NOT DO WELL? YOU HAVE TO LOOK. SOME OF THEM GOT HIT HARD. WHEN I CLOSE OUR BORDER, WHEN I DID THE BAN ON CHINA, THEY SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DID NOT COME IN HERE WENT TO ITALY.THAT'S LIKE ITALY WAS HIT HARD.

Italy Banned Flights From China Before America - It Didn’t Work

Italy imposed a ban on flights from China on 31 January, immediately after a Chinese couple in Rome tested positive for the virus. The U.S. began to restrict flights from China four days later. But while Italy enacted a full ban, the U.S. policy was only a restriction, with wide exemptions.
---------------------------------------
So why didn't tramp close the EU till 3-11(all except the Uk and Ireland)? Why did he wait so long, one lie after another.

SOME OF THE WAS THAT DID NOT DO WELL? YOU HAVE TO LOOK. SOME OF THEM GOT HIT HARD. WHEN I CLOSE OUR BORDER, WHEN I DID THE BAN ON CHINA, THEY SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DID NOT COME IN HERE WENT TO ITALY.THAT'S LIKE ITALY WAS HIT HARD.

Italy imposed a ban on flights from China on 31 January, immediately after a Chinese couple in Rome tested positive for the virus. The U.S. began to restrict flights from China four days later. But while Italy enacted a full ban, the U.S. policy was only a restriction, with wide exemptions.
So why didn't tramp close the EU till 3-11(all except the Uk and Ireland)? Why did he wait so long, one lie after another.

So he wasn't hysterically xenophobic soon enough? Imagine how much better off we'd be if your ChiCom handlers were honest about the virus that Obama paid to develop?

I suppose you think its because he hates chinese people?

Closing travel from china was a good idea and lets hope it remains our policy for the future

I love the crazy left such 20/20 hindsight. They all claim Trump should have done this or that sooner. Not one of them is smart enough to realize that by the time we even heard about the virus it was probably to late.
It is really funny that we had people that were claiming he was wrong to close any borders. We had the Speaker of the House walking in downtown China town hand in hand hugging people telling others to come join her. We had the Mayor of New York riding the subway telling everyone how safe it was. But that is ok because they have that D behind their name which means they can't be criticized.

Russia Russia Russia
LOL

Wait Fauci has said TRUMP's travel ban did help to prevent seeding of the spread, so now you disagree with Fauci? Why didn't Fauci advise TRUMP to shut down flights from the EU earlier?

You sure sound like you think TRUMP should fire Fauci and stop listening to the "scientists" who are advising him...

And by claiming travel bans don't work, sounds like you're also saying social distancing and quarantine doesn't work because that's basically what the travel bans were doing, only on larger scale.

So he wasn't hysterically xenophobic soon enough? Imagine how much better off we'd be if your ChiCom handlers were honest about the virus that Obama paid to develop?
I know, no matter what. These loons are going to whin.

I love the crazy left such 20/20 hindsight. They all claim Trump should have done this or that sooner. Not one of them is smart enough to realize that by the time we even heard about the virus it was probably to late.
It is really funny that we had people that were claiming he was wrong to close any borders. We had the Speaker of the House walking in downtown China town hand in hand hugging people telling others to come join her. We had the Mayor of New York riding the subway telling everyone how safe it was. But that is ok because they have that D behind their name which means they can't be criticized.

Neither Nancy Pelosi or Bill DeBlasio are President of the United States. I don't think either one of them are included in classified intelligence briefings which were warning about this virus as far back as November of last year. The news organizations are already putting together a timeline of what Trump knew and when he knew it. And it's not a good look. My guess is he ignored them because of his notorious short attention span and the fact that he didn't want anything to distract from holding his pep rallies and his campaigning.

US intelligence warned in November that coronavirus spreading in China could be 'cataclysmic event': report

So Trump didn't close travel soon enough, so how about he closes our borders to prevent from this happening again in the future?

So Trump didn't close travel soon enough, so how about he closes our borders to prevent from this happening again in the future?
He didn’t actually close travel. Americans continued to fly to and from infected regions spreading it among our population.

He didn’t actually close travel. Americans continued to fly to and from infected regions spreading it among our population.
So why did you loons call him racist for doing it. Oh, i know. You can't help yourself.

Neither Nancy Pelosi or Bill DeBlasio are President of the United States. I don't think either one of them are included in classified intelligence briefings which were warning about this virus as far back as November of last year. The news organizations are already putting together a timeline of what Trump knew and when he knew it. And it's not a good look. My guess is he ignored them because of his notorious short attention span and the fact that he didn't want anything to distract from holding his pep rallies and his campaigning.

US intelligence warned in November that coronavirus spreading in China could be 'cataclysmic event': report
And you are ignoring all the fails that our intelligence officials have had in the past. How much warning did we get before 9/11. Funny that his medical advisors at first told him this would be no big deal.
Pelosi and mr. Mayor are not presidents but they also have many people that they influence, in fact in the case of the cult of dementia maybe more then the president simply because they are democrats. The fact that they were pulling these stunts after travel restrictions and even social distancing was being talked about makes no diffrence right?

So why did you loons call him racist for doing it. Oh, i know. You can't help yourself.

Why did he only apply restrictions to foreign citizens? Why only to China?

Was he unaware that Americans could carry coronavirus?

Given his penchant for calling it Chinese flu, maybe that idea escaped him.

Like i say no matter what he does, you gonna cry. He could produce the vaccine himself and you would find fault in it.

Why did democrats try to author in a law that would ban trumps ability to issue traveling bans?

Last edited:

If only Trump had put US citizens on lockdown we wouldn’t have this problem. This coming from the same retards that said he was racist for restricting Chinese travel.

You’re also the same fucking morons that a few days ago were yelling why didn’t Trump shut the entire nation down a month ago. But today are bitching he doesn’t have the power to open it back up.

You’re the dumbest assholes on the planet.

If only Trump had put US citizens on lockdown we wouldn’t have this problem. This coming from the same retards that said he was racist for restricting Chinese travel.

You’re also the same fucking morons that a few days ago were yelling why didn’t Trump shut the entire nation down a month ago. But today are bitching he doesn’t have the power to open it back up.

Not sure there are any sane democrats on here. Sad .. we get the crazy train

Not sure there are any sane democrats on here. Sad .. we get the crazy train
I just wish Trump would tell them oxegen is good for them. Get rid of them all!

Forum List

Back