People at the District hanging out, not wearing masks, not social distancing

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
People are just done with COVID-19. I saw about a hundred young people packed up to board a bus. None of them were afraid. The whole thing has been overblown by Democrat governors and mayors to wreck the economy and hurt Trump. If a Democrat were President, none of this would have happened.

djdjjfmccc.jpg

duckhmososkx.png

People are just done with COVID-19. I saw about a hundred young people packed up to board a bus. None of them were afraid. The whole thing has been overblown by Democrat governors and mayors to wreck the economy and hurt Trump. If a Democrat were President, none of this would have happened.
That is the problem with republicans and trampers.

That is the problem with republicans and trampers.

You hear young people and assume they are Trump supporters?

Interesting.... I like it.

A public cemetery is not a mass grave. That is bullshit. If that is how the link opens, it is all bullshit.

Forum List

Back